VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

See-rye?

Oh I knew the pedantic other members of the Crybaby Union would be out to defend their pathetic pal! Don't worry everyone, we won't have to wait long for Stefan to finish watching some chick flick (Or maybe not now he hates women or something) and pipe up with some more blah-blah-blah-waa-waa-waa.

• Like 3

See-rye?

Oh I knew the pedantic other members of the Crybaby Union would be out to defend their pathetic pal! Don't worry everyone, we won't have to wait long for Stefan to finish watching some chick flick (Or maybe not now he hates women or something) and pipe up with some more blah-blah-blah-waa-waa-waa.

Stefan has become such a misogynist lately, it's quite disturbing.

• Like 1

I have a lovely innie belly button and no belly button ring so I would appreciate if you left it alone! I like the ring attire though. Are they just normal trunks or are they the slightly longer ones like Hardcore Holly used to wear? I like them.

Change my bloody hair though will you? I don't do middle partings. Like I said earlier, use my GTA Online character for inspiration if you must.

I have a lovely innie belly button and no belly button ring so I would appreciate if you left it alone! I like the ring attire though. Are they just normal trunks or are they the slightly longer ones like Hardcore Holly used to wear? I like them.

Change my bloody hair though will you? I don't do middle partings. Like I said earlier, use my GTA Online character for inspiration if you must.

Believe me, the CAW options in recent WWE games have been terrible. You get about 5 haircuts that real people might actually have then the rest are just stupid. Hair like Guile, or Paul from Tekken, Superman. Different mohawks. Crap basically.

And they are normal trunks :thumb:

IMG_1157-1.jpg

Gunko de-robed.

Whoah Whoah Gunko, what makes you think you can steal my tights design? What, do we have some common interest or something, related to those colours? Are we a stable?

Don't look at me, I didn't choose them, as beautiful and meaningful as they are to me. And I suppose they do represent a stable that everyone on this forum (except for Jenny) belongs to.

Feel free to change them to a medium blue with a silver stripe if you can VA. I will not be accused of copying another wrestler's pants.

Make me you beautiful hairy mand beast you.

Obviously I'll be 6"4, tanned, incredibly athletic and be a complete aplha.

I'll hold every title going and as you correctly put in the last EWR 8 man battle royale, my entrance will be via a cable 8)

Don't look at me, I didn't choose them, as beautiful and meaningful as they are to me. And I suppose they do represent a stable that everyone on this forum (except for Jenny) belongs to.

Feel free to change them to a medium blue with a silver stripe if you can VA. I will not be accused of copying another wrestler's pants.

We should make a stable of jobbers called the SH Alliance, that wear royal blue and get regularly beat on.

We should make a stable of jobbers called the SH Alliance, that wear royal blue and get regularly beat on.

Already got a stable of jobbers. You're part of it.

423.gif

• Like 3

Â