VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Make me you beautiful hairy mand beast you.

Obviously I'll be 6"4, tanned, incredibly athletic and be a complete aplha.

I'll hold every title going and as you correctly put in the last EWR 8 man battle royale, my entrance will be via a cable 8)

Just Mooneyed you and I think I found a picture :thumb:

• Like 1

Still can't get over how much Lapal looks like this guy

Justin-Fletcher-53_1468024a.jpg

:P

I hate you right now.

My best mans stupid disabled mom (paddywhack) said I look like him..

Where the **** can you see that dopey stool in me??! :angry:

• Like 1

Still can't get over how much Lapal looks like this guy

Justin-Fletcher-53_1468024a.jpg

:P

I hate you right now.

My best mans stupid disabled mom (paddywhack) said I look like him..

Where the **** can you see that dopey stool in me??! :angry:

Suck it up Mr. Tumble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08wqtP2id5U

11th April

BOF and bickster, limpid's two Corporate Moderators, welcome us to another edition of VT is Raw! bickster is on crutches as a result of the broken leg he received the other week, but it hasn't stopped him from joining BOF in stating they hope the VTW Fans enjoy the show! 

Dr_Pangloss vs The_Rev vs HolteEndRob vs hogso - Extreme Rules Fatal4Way.

The_Rev whips hogso in to the corner and hurtles himself towards him ready to execute The Rev-Train! But as he jumps up for the splash, hogso manages to duck down and The_Rev's head painfully crashes in to the top turnbuckle!
The_Rev is dazed and turns straight in to an almighty chair shot from Dr_Pangloss! Dr_P lifts The_Rev on to his shoulders and spins around in an effort to create some dizziness!
His plan works a little too well! The move disorientates both The_Rev and Dr_P! They tumble to the mat as the room spins and both clatter in to HolteEndRob, who had his back turned trying to lift a ladder in to the ring! The collision causes HolteEndRob to slip through the ropes, slide down the unopened ladder and crash in to the guard rails!
hogso notices everyone else is vulnerable and tentatively climbs to the top turnbuckle, Dr_Pangloss is the closest to him, hogso flies down with a Flying Senton to land right on top of Dr_Pangloss! hogso goes for the pin...1...2...3!  
Winner: hogso 

darrenm vs leemond2008 - Parking Lot brawl
We have an outside broadcast to the Parking Lot! darrenm is arriving in his Lupo! Look at it spluttering along! Woah! Wait a minute! Either darrenm lost control or didn't see him but darrenm has just driven straight in to leemond2008!
Of course the weakness of the Lupo means there is no real damage, just irritation, but we are witnessing the real meaning of losing control now as Leemond2008 is not at all happy! The guy has snapped!
Leemond2008 pulls darrenm out of the driver's seat and is screaming "PARKING LOT BRAWL!" over and over again! Here comes a referee rushing to the scene! That makes this an official match up!
Leemond2008 has darrenm by the throat and he's steering him around to the front of the Lupo...Oh no! Leemond2008 drives darrenm's head straight in to the windscreen! There's glass everywhere and most of it is stuck in darrenm's forehead! This is some vicious viewing! Blood is oozing from darrenm!
Leemond2008 opens up the bonnet and...I can't watch! He rests darrenm's head on the engine and brings the bonnet crashing down upon it! Painfully sandwiching darrenm's head between bonnet and engine with no chance of wriggling free!
Leemond2008 applies even more pressure like a Father does to a sandwich he's made for his child's school lunch (Or Tea)! Massive handprint action!
Finally he brings an end to squashing darrenm and releases the bonnet! darrenm flops out lifelessly to the cold concrete of the Parking Lot! This isn't a match! It's an assault!
Leemond2008 drags darrenm back around to the Lupo door he left open earlier and stuffs half of darrenm back inside! With darrenm's top half inside and his bottom half outside, Leemond2008 swings the door closed and it cracks off darrenm's torso! That must have broken at least one rib!
Leemond2008 opens the door once more and props darrenm up against his Lupo, as he simply can not stand by himself after this disgusting brutality!
Leemond2008 takes one step back and then volleys darrenm in the jaw with a brutal punch!
Barely conscious, darrenm slumps to the ground face first and Leemond2008 doesn't waste a second in locking on a modified Camel Clutch & Ankle Lock combination!
darrenm has just enough life left inside of him to submit but Leemond2008 won't let go! I don't think Leemond2008's mind is here with us, viewers/readers! He's somewhere else!
A ton of security arrive to try and get Leemond2008 to let go and I can hear sirens too! Hopefully one of them is an Ambulance for darrenm!
This scene has made me sick to my stomach!
Winner: Leemond2008.

ME is standing outside the Ladies Locker Room, clearly happy about her victory at McGrathmania a week ago!
ME attributes her success to the long hours and hard work she's put in at the Gym! She says it has been tough but all worth it now!
At this point, BASELAYERS walks out of the locker room, claiming she has heard all of what ME has had to say and that ME is inferior to her as, no matter how much Gym time ME puts in, she will never be an Olympic Medalist!
And to add insult to injury, Baselayer's Bronze Medal dangles from her neck, looking all enticing and polished!
ME says she could beat Baselayers in any type of match at any time! As Baselayers walks away, she says she accepts the challenge and will have a think about what type of match she feels would be suitable! ME nods her head and marches off to the...Gym!

Meath_Villan vs StefanAVFC - Catering Department Food Fight.
We cut to StefanAVFC in the Catering Department! StefanAVFC is dressed like Teacher from The Bash Street Kids and is verbalising a rhyme about losing to BASELAYERS at McGrathmania a week ago!

The Girl who slips down snow,
Took on this clever Bro,
I thought that I could take her,
Then, BAM! A Vertebreaker!

In the name of McGrath! I think listening to that was more painful than receiving such a move! And it looks like Meath_Villan thought so too! Here in the Catering Department, his own domain, Meath_Villan, dressed in his full chef whites, interrupts Stefan's Poetic Promo, by stuffing a doughnut down the Teacher's trachea!
A ref arrives to add some officiality to this match-up as StefanAVFC tries to fight back but he is struggling! He grasps at various items on the buffet table before smashing a crusty pizza directly in to Meath_Villan's eyes but it doesn't deter the confident chef!
If anything, it makes Meath_Villan hold on even tighter as he sends Stefan crashing through the Buffet Table with a Pefect-Plex, whilst continuously clamping on the confectionary-choke-hold! StefanAVFC is fading fast!
The Cleaning Crew arrive, in hope of cleaning up this foodie fuss! The ref grabs Stefan's wrist, it's limp, so the ref lifts it up and then releases to see if it drops and it does! The ref repeats this procedure twice more with the same result both times! The ref calls the match! StefanAVFC is out cold! Paramedics are needed for the second time in one night!
Winner: Meath_Villan

Ginko vs legov & Tegis - 2 AGAINST 1
Ginko wants to prove he can defeat two opponents at once after he was cheated at McGrathmania a week ago! And it would be hard to find two tougher opponents!
legov and Tegis lay in to Ginko heavily with a flurry of punches, kicks and strong moves! Tegis and legov dangle Ginko over the ropes and set him up for a double suplex....TIMBER! Ginko is slammed down on his back with a harsh bump! legov covers him 1...Ginko kicks out quickly!
legov brings Ginko to his feet and locks on a Goku-Raku Gatame! Ginko looks to be in trouble here! Ginko looks around for a way out and Tegis can sense that! He tries to shut it down with a running knee drop but Ginko manages to reach out and grab the foot of Tegis and trip him to the mat! Incredible versatility shown by Ginko there!
With Tegis reeling on the floor, Ginko uses the momentum to rise up to his feet, legov still tries to hold on but Ginko backs legov in to the corner with such velocity the hold is released!
Ginko falls down to all fours, hoping for a breather but Tegis is back on his feet and forces Ginko in to a Scoop Brainbuster! Tegis hooks the leg...1...2...Ginko kicks out a millisecond before 3! Tegis can't believe it!
Tegis tries to mount another attack but Ginko quickly cuts it out with a lightning fast jab to the stomach of Tegis! Now it's Tegis who is crouched down on the floor!
legov charges out of the corner! Ginko is ready for him with a nifty leg scissors that trips up legov and makes him fall on top of Tegis!
Ginko bunches together the two wrestlers, who find themselves on top of each other, for a...Double Canadian Destroyer! That was phenomenal! Ginko covers both his adversaries...1...2...3! What a fantastic victory against two formidable competitors! Ginko proved his point!
Winner: Ginko

We see an engaging and exciting Video presentation, making everybody really look forward to the next PPV: DHUTWU WITH A VENGEANCE! It's sure to get bums on seats...and quickly off them again because things are still a bit sensitive and maybe she regrets it now but it was a trust thing and me telling my mates about it broke that....sorry got distracted there...It's time for the Main Event!

Main Event - dont_do_it_doug vs yillan vs rjw63 - Triple Threat

Before the match can even begin, with yillan and dont_do_it_doug already inside the squared circle waiting to begin, rjw63 steps inside and grabs a mic, insisting on introducing himself!

"Well, well, well" rjw63 begins "If you got an hour, I've got the power! It's me, rjw'You can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat'63!" He receives a mixed reception of boos and cheers! "'The girls like to call me Fred Flinstone!" rjw63 continues "Because they love the way I make their beds rock!" yillan is clearly fed up of rjw63 rattling on, as he delivers a hard elbow to rjw63's neck! The mic falls from his hand and the match gets underway!

rjw63 turns around and drives yillan into the mat so hard he doesn't know whether to urinate, defecate, or ejaculate! 

dont_do_it_doug jumps in and administers a shoulder-breaker to rjw63! rjw63 rolls off to the side in pain as DDID drags yillan to his feet! The ref checks on rjw63 and whilst the ref is distracted, DDID cunningly takes the chance to enforce pain upon yillan by biting down on his forehead!

yillan recoils back to the ropes as DDID keeps his jaws locked on! yillan manages to muster enough energy to be able to grab on to DDID's choppers and release the bite! DDID steps back giving yillan enough room to direct a short-arm clothesline straight to DDID's neck!

Both DDID and yillan fall to the floor, wounded by the barbaric battle that has commenced thus far! I can see the teeth marks in yillan's head from here! rjw63 is back to his feet, rubbing his hands with glee as he notices both his adversaries are on the deck!

rjw63 picks yillan up but he's too casual about it! rjw63 thinks he's in control and yillan manages to exploit the arrogance by executing a high-angle belly to back suplex! yillan goes for the pin...1....2....DDID makes the save just in time! rjw63 rolls to the outside for some recuperation, he had a lucky escape there and has DDID to thank for not losing the match!

yillan charges towards DDID from a makeshift three-point stance hoping to lift DDID in to a tackle but DDID manages to avoid it! yillan fumbles and DDID pounces on this moment of yillan's indecision by drubbing him with some mighty painful-looking headbutts! DDID is certainly dishing out some serious punishment to yillan's forehead tonight!

yillan looks dizzy and he reaches out in an attempt to grab the ropes for some support but he misses them completely and falls clean through the gap between the top and second rope, out to where rjw63 is laying dormant! DDID climbs to the top rope and BAM! DDID flies to the outside through the medium of a big splash that lands on yillan! Now all three warriors are making moves on the outside!

They are making moves in the sense of odd, tired jerks though, in the same way I do when I'm sitting in the bathroom, sadly lit by the moon as my wife snores loudly upstairs! Maybe not the same but you get the picture!

DDID is the one who slowly gets to his feet first, followed wearily by yillan and they lock up! yillan manages to produce an exhausted military press slam and DDID is splayed out across the concrete once more! These guys are up and down more times than villaajax's trousers when he watches his worn out Sunny VHS! rjw63 is getting to his feet, yillan turns and winds up an uppercut that looks as if it will be ferocious but before he can plant it down on rjw63's face A GUY FROM THE AUDIENCE LAUNCHES A HOOVER STRAIGHT AT YILLAN, KNOCKING HIM BACK AGAINST THE APRON! rjw63 turns to the guy and cracks a sly smile! The guy in question is making his way back through the crowd though and seems to be heading for the exit!

The ref doesn't know what to do! He shouts out to the time-keeper that technically the guy wasn't part of the match and it technically hasn't given anyone an advantage, just one guy a disadvantage, so the match continues!

DDID has came back to his senses and throws yillan back in to the ring, both guys look dilapidated! DDID makes a move to re-enter the ring but rjw63 reaches out and grabs DDID's leg, pulling him back to the outside! rjw63 rolls back in to the ring! yillan is stumbling around, looking weak, yillan's a sitting duck! rjw63 gathers yillan up in to a Bearhug! And after everything that's happened, it's just too much for yillan and he taps out!

rjw63 leaves the ring and seems to be gazing in to the crowd to see if he can find the guy who threw the hoover! But it seems like that guy is long gone! dont_do_it_doug has gotten back to his feet and is dusting himself off after a valiant but unsuccessful effort in this match tonight! rjw63 offers out his hand to DDID to shake but DDID is not interested at all! DDID walks past rjw63 and makes his way backstage with his pride and a few body parts bruised!

Winner: rjw63

That concludes tonight's episode of VT is War! Thanks for watching!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I really must thank 8pints for the write up, he is my Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara

• Like 1

Â