VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

vt.png

1st November 2013

lp_villa830 vs hogso

hogso takes a kick. lp_villa830 misses a clothesline. lp_villa830 gets hip tossed by hogso. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. hogso face jams lp_villa830. Cover, but there's no one to count for hogso. lp_villa83 kicks hogso in the gut to reverse the momentum. hogso gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. lp_villa830 DDTs hogso. Cover! 1....2...kick out. lp_villa83 DDTs hogso. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! lp_villa83 looks shocked. hogso counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. hogso hits a high kick on lp_villa830. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! hogso looks shocked. lp_villa83 blocks a kick from hogso. lp_villa830 has hogso down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Flying Headbut! 1....2....3. lp_villa830 goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

POB + Dom_Wren vs AVFC1991 + DiegoD

AVFCF1991 uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning bulldog in the corner, POB is down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to DiegoD. DiegoD scoops up POB. AVFCF1991 bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. DiegoD arm drags POB over. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. DiegoD hits a quick kick on POB. POB ducks a wild right hand. Diving headbutt from POB. POB tags out to Dom_Wren. Big clothesline on DiegoD. DiegoD walks into a spike slam. DiegoD powers out of a Dom_Wren headlock. Tag between DiegoD and AVFCforever1991. Second rope splash by AVFCF1991. AVFCforever1991 with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! AVFCF1991 looks shocked. Standing leg lariat by AVFCforever1991 on Dom_Wren. Dom_Wren pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. AVFCF1991 walks into a spike slam. AVFCforever1991 is in big trouble...Power-Plex!! 1....2....3! POB + Dom_Wren climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

The new Intercontinental Champion leemond2008 is backstage with his manager Pelle. He was building up the feud with Ginko by bragging about his title victory.

Dr_Pangloss vs Dante_Lockhart

Dante takes a vertical suplex from Dr_Pangloss. Big clothesline from Dr_P. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Dante_Lockhart avoids an avalanche, Dr_Pangloss hits the turnbuckles hard. Dr_P gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Dante. Rude Awakening on Dr_Pangloss by Dante. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Dante_Lockhart with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Big backdrop on Dr_P, executed well. Dr_Pangloss reverses a hip toss. Hard slam by Dr_P. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tornado punch from Dr_Pangloss. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Weak bodyslam on Dante by Dr_P. Dr_P strikes away at Dante_Lockhart. Dante_Lockhart hits a right hand out of nowhere. Rude Awakening on Dr_Pangloss by Dante. Dante_Lockhart with a standing spinebuster. Pelle has climbed up onto the apron! Dr_P turns...and falls for the distraction! Dante_Lockhart attacks Dr_P from behind! Dr_Pangloss can barely stand. Ultimate Sin! 1....2....3. Dante_Lockhart and Pelle try to beat down Dr_Pangloss, but end up getting run out of the ring by a furious Dr_Pangloss. They leave quickly before they end up taking any more punishment.

mjmooney is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into rjw63 claiming he cheated him out of the World title yet again by getting himself counted out in the main event of SunderSlam.

Meath_Villan vs Jon

Jon hits a right hand. MV gets slammed. Jon slams Meath_Villan down. Big clothesline on MV. MV counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Hard impact russian legsweep by MV. Big clothesline from MV. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jon avoids an avalanche, Meath_Villan hits the turnbuckles hard. Massive backbreaker, MV got planted. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Spear! MV is down and hurt. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. MV blocks a punch. Meath_Villan hits some punches. Jon reverses a hip toss. Bodyslam by Jon. Jon has Meath_Villan down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Flying Headbutt!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Jon is still in the ring celebrating. Meath_Villan pushes the referee away. Meath_Villan spins Jon around. Meath_Villan hits the Perfectplex!

*8pints walks to the ring with 55stripes on her chain, he has a mic in his hand, leads 55stripes up the ring steps, through the ropes, into the centre of the ring and begins to speak*

8pints: Hello losers!

*Crowd boos and chants "You suck".

8pints: Yeah, yeah, yeah, very clever. The tiny twit is hard to see, so you might not have noticed but 2quartz isn't here.

*Everyone takes a moment to look around and find out 8pints speaks the truth for once*

8pints: In fact, I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since I hilariously tarred and feathered him. I'm not worried or anything! I'm just saying, I haven't seen him since that, haven't had any contact with him. He's small enough to be mistaken for a real chicken with all those feathers on him and taken away to be a free range hen or something, i don't know. Or he's fell down a crack in the pavement or down the back of a settee, who knows? So I'm just saying, 2quartz, if you're listening, I'm going to kick your runty rear for disappearing like this, you've fallen behind on all your chores!

*8pints sighs*

8pints: So anyway, I see Stevo985's been whingeing...

How do I go about facing someone else? (And maybe winning?) ;)

8pints: I've already addressed this,

8pints: Yeah, well Big Mouth Steven with all his claims of destroying Blunderbuddy then coming after me aren't exactly working out are they? If it was a computer game he's stuck on level one...plus if it was a computer game, it's a two year old one he's only just bought and is asking us all how to play, that's his style and the ref is probably the only one in this organisation Stevie 'Not-a' Wonder can beat...and that's debatable.

8pints: See? Also, it's a shame 2quartz is MIA because--

I need to ditch both those losers!!!

8pints: -- I think he'd be impressed with that. Plus, Doink the Clown died recently, he was one of my favourite wrestlers when I was younger, and, it doesn't take a genius to see a similarity with--*Looks at 55stripes*--Well, he didn't have a tiger did he? I think you know what I'm saying. And if you don't, I couldn't give a--*55stripes sneezes* Bless you.

*8pints scratches his head*

8pints: I'm going now...at least my promos are shorter, That'll please some, if not all, people, although if 2quartz was here, he'd probably mumble how people "Would only be pleased if I didn't do any promo at all!" Cheeky bugger...but he's not here, so...Ha! Short man made promos long....I just thought of that!...Ah, that's worse than what I post in the jokes thread..."No!" 2quartz would say "Nothing's worse than that!" I'd give him a stern look and reply "Apart from Stefan's 50billion word joke" And he'd agree and we'd smile...But, like I say, he's not here is he....Is he? *waits*...no...not that I care, you understand!?...Of course I don't...Hmph! Look at me talking to myself, how strange...I'm off.

*8pints leads 55stripes out of the ring and back to behind the curtain*

*8pints stands in the centre of the ring, clutching 55stripes by her chain lead, sounds painful*

8pints: Not that I'm worried or anything, but there's still been no sign of 2quartz--

*8pints is interrupted by this song starting up--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBS-1QWFEc0

-- and as if by magic 2quartz appears! He seems to have cleaned off all the tar and feathers apart from a few behind his ears. He holds a microphone, which he puts to his lips and begins to sing, he has a beautiful soprano voice*

2quartz: Do you remember how we met? Silhouetted by the lights...You were drunk--

​8pints: -- *Laughs nervously* What’s new!?--

​2quartz: --And tried to take a mental picture with your hands. I was thinking about that, and a bunch of other things

*8pints looks down*

​2quartz: Stop looking at the floor...I need to pour out this expansive dose of words.
​8pints: And people moan at me for droning on!
​2quartz: I can't explain...I need to be alone.
​8pints: What!? Come on, It’s 'Scuba Steve Diver Series' soon!
​2quartz: I know the timing isn't great, but these things, you just can't plan. I just need a little time, so I can find, myself again. 'Cause I get buried underneath, all the things they think you are--
​8pints: --Who cares what those losers think!?

​2quartz: And I'm too tired to pretend it doesn't hurt to be left out.

*8pints throws a guilty look towards 55stripes*

​2quartz: I had a pocket full of dreams, but I gave them all to you, now I think I want them back. So can you tell me if I'm crazy or confused?
8pints: Both.

​2quartz: Don't ever change, the way you are, I've never loved anyone more.

*And as the song finishes, 2quartz disappears in a puff of smoke! Events have left 8pints very confused, he stands in the middle of the ring completely speechless for a few moments, shakes his head and then leads 55stripes backstage, he looks devastated but appears to be trying hard to hide it* 

• Like 1

vt.png

8th November 2012

limpid makes his way down to the ring. He welcomes everyone to the first broadcast of VT is War on prime time and the first as a national sized promotion.

lp_villa830 vs hogso

hogso receives some unexciting punishment. hogso receives some unexciting punishment. Weak bodyslam on hogso by lp_villa83. lp_villa83 slams hogso down. hogso counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stun Gun from hogso! hogso hits a missile dropkick on lp_villa83. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. lp_villa83 powers out of a headlock. lp_villa830 hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Side suplex from lp_villa83. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. hogso backdrops lp_villa830 out of a piledriver attempt. lp_villa83 takes a chop from hogso. lp_villa83 reverses a waistlock. Running clothesline from lp_villa830. lp_villa830 has hogso down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Flying Headbut! 1....2....3. lp_villa830 offers a handshake to hogso...and he accepts it!

packoman + yillan are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by POB + Dom_Wren, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, yillan and packoman have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.

legov vs StefanAVFC

Standing leg lariat by legov on StefanAVFC. StefanAVFC reverses a legov hammerlock. Massive backbreaker, legov got planted. Spear! legov is down and hurt. Baselayers comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! legov turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Baselayers! Baselayers has left legov in big trouble. StefanAVFC moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Samoan Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished. StefanAVFC goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

limpid is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see CI and Ingram85 fight one on one in a first blood match and to make things even more interesting if CI loses, he will be fired.

leemond2008 vs Meath_Villan - VT Intercontinental Championship

MV bodyslams leemond2008. leemond backdrops Meath_Villan out of a piledriver attempt. leemond2008 fires off some right and left hands. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Spear! MV is down and hurt. Cover, but there's no one to count for leemond2008. leemond only gets knees on a splash. Fallaway slam by Meath_Villan. Meath_Villan hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spear! leemond is down and hurt. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! MV looks shocked. leemond slips out the back of a Meath_Villan bodyslam. leemond2008 hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. MV blocks a punch. leemond2008 falls through the ropes after a hard shot from MV. He seemed to hit his head on the apron on the way down. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. I don't think the fight has finished. leemond2008 and MV have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

8pints is backstage. He talked trash about villaajax, continuing their feud.

CI vs Ingram85 - First Blood

CI receives some punishment. Stiff chop lights up CI. Flying shoulder tackle by Ingram85 sends CI to the mat. CI reverses a hip toss. CI strikes Ingram85. CI hits a delayed suplex on Ingram85. Ingram85 reverses a waistlock. Side suplex from Ingram85. Ingram85 picks up a chair. CI turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! The referee sees blood, and this match is over! CI leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Ingram85 comes running as well, and CI gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle. limpid comes out from backstage holding a microphone. He bends down to face CI and announces "You're... FIRED!" *In a Vince McMahon voice*

villaajax vs 8pints

villaajax takes a right hand to the temple from 8pints. villaajax reverses a hip toss. Belly to belly suplex by villaajax. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Face-first suplex from villaajax. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. 8pints slips out the back of a villaajax bodyslam. Weak bodyslam on villaajax by 8pints. 8pints hits a stump piledriver on villaajax. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Side suplex from 8pints. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! 8pints looks shocked. villaajax counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. villaajax scores with a face jam. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. 8pints counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. villaajax scores with a forearm, sending 8pints down into the corner. The referee pulls villaajax away to get the break. Wait! 8pints has pulled something out of his tights. villaajax walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! 8pints slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for villaajax to get some payback.

rjw63 is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Bickster.

rjw63 vs Bickster

Before the match begins, mjmooney makes his way down to the ring to join the commentary team for this match, much to rjw63's annoyance.

Big backdrop on Bickster, executed well. Hard slam by rjw63. Cover! 1....2...kick out. rjw63 only gets knees on a splash. Bickster bodyslams rjw63. Big clothesline on rjw63. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spear! rjw63 is down and hurt. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Bickster looks shocked. Big backdrop on rjw63, executed well. Bickster gets taken down out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker, Bickster got planted. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Spear! Bickster is down and hurt. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Back elbow connects, Bickster staggers backward. rjw63 bodyslams Bickster. Bickster fights out of a grapple. Bodyslam by Bickster. Spear! rjw63 is down and hurt. mjmooney gets out of his chair and folds it up. Bickster whips rjw63 into the ropes. mjmooney jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between mjmooney, rjw63, and the chair! rjw63 staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! The fight has started up again! rjw63 attacks Bickster, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

• Like 2

Â