Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

You mean he'll fit in well with the others?

It's funny when he comes on and we await the atomic strike.

I expect him to entertain us. Other than that he doesn't provide us anything that a mid level champions league player couldn't.

Comical to watch but today he showed improvement. Looked as a pass as first option and played a very good ball in where a striker like Bent would have buried. Made a couple of descent runs but he's not quite as fast as I have thought.

Did you see Bent miss at Chelsea, this constant Bent would have finished that. No he flipping wouldn't, he missed quite a few sitters for AVFC too.

• Like 2

Comical to watch but today he showed improvement. Looked as a pass as first option and played a very good ball in where a striker like Bent would have buried. Made a couple of descent runs but he's not quite as fast as I have thought.

Did you see Bent miss at Chelsea, this constant Bent would have finished that. No he flipping wouldn't, he missed quite a few sitters for AVFC too.

Striker like Bent, someone who just poaches around the goal and finishes those balls. Kozak and Weimann didn't even make an attempt.

Striker like Bent, someone who just poaches around the goal and finishes those balls. Kozak and Weimann didn't even make an attempt.

But would we have even got that chance with Bent on the pitch, just remember the games Bent played last season where we looked like we were playing with 10 men.

Maybe if he was in the pitch with Gabby things could be different .. As our only threat on Saturday was Gabby .. 

Hope he starts against West Ham (Although their midfield are hard to handle so I prefer Sylla,KEA and Delph) ..

• 2 weeks later...

From the far too short glimpse I saw today he seems to have curtailed his shoot at first opportunity habit, some nice runs were made and looked comfortable running with the ball in tight areas. He'll be used more and more I'm sure

Â