This ones for all of you

Jimmytheirishvillain

Jimmy, it's a top, top video that you have compiled here. In essence it captures the roller coaster of emotions that we as Villa fans have all experienced this season. I'd buy you a pint of porter if there wasn't so much water between us.

If this is your 1st video don't let it be your last.

As the saying goes, "Keep 'em all coming!"

• Like 1

Sorry for being a jerk, but you picked a horrible song making it all a bit meh, ghey. (In my immature opinion)

Yeah I know what you mean mate that one kinda jumped out at me a bit tho as the season was kinda like that a rollercoaster

Well done on the video though, just didn't like song :D

Now I've seen and I genuinely thought it was excellent. I knew people would find the choice of a song cheesy, but for some reason I thought it fit in quite well. Take a bow, son, take a bow.

Thanks Jimmy, absolutely brilliant summing up of our season. Gotta say it brought a tear to my eye especially at the end! Hope we all have a fantastic season 2013/14, Stan keeps up his recovery and becomes part of the AV backroom team and our Young Villa Lions show the rest of the Prem what a "Proper" team can do managed properly! Onwards and Upwards UTV

Having lived in Australia for 10 years I can imagine you are only leaving because you've been chased out for being a "fu@king fairy" horrendous choice of song for a "bloke" - but a top video Jim lad, really enjoyed it on mute! ;)

Looking forward to the next one!

Pure Cheese and I loved it.  Can someone organise one for all the goals that Gabby has scored.  Thanks.

Pure Cheese and I loved it.  Can someone organise one for all the goals that Gabby has scored.  Thanks.

Can someone organise one for all those prolific strikes reaching a grand total of one by "He'll Miss Heskey" in the Premier League last season :P

Â