This ones for all of you

Jimmytheirishvillain

This is the very first video I have ever made and I'm dedicating it to all of you on villa talk without you all I don't think I could of got through this season while living in Australia. Come September I will be back in the uk and renewing my season ticket at our mighty club after 2 years away. See you all next season hope you like the video

Edited by limpid

O crap sorry ill just fix that now guys my bad

Come on Jimmy..................I can't wait.................I'm an impatient son of a gun..............Sort it!

Now!

O crap sorry ill just fix that now guys my bad

Come on Jimmy..................I can't wait.................I'm an impatient son of a gun..............Sort it!

Now!

Come on come on come on! :):P

You need to delete the m. part of the link.

Thanks Jimmy That was pure class in a glass! Take a bow Son! Take a bow!

Martin Scorcese, Oliver Stone, Steven Spielberg & Quentin Tarantino are running scared.

Absolute quality Jimmy a joy to behold. ,

Thanks buddy hahaha glad you got to see it and think its sums up everything we've gone through this season think Paul lambert is right our experiences do make us stronger next season will surely be much much better

Jimmy..............You even managed to capture Bannans one quality moment all season. How on earth did you manage to get him to do that?

Your'e not Con in disguise are you? :):P;)

• Like 1

Â