VillaTalk XI

StefanAVFC

Jim and Stevo in central defence; I hope you like heading, lads, because I'm about as useful on crosses as Shay Given and proto-Guzan combined.

Swan-like shot stopper though.  B)

I'm 6'3"

Heading is pretty much all I do.

I'm 6'2" and a defender/support striker... And I HATE heading the ball unless necessary. I was born with feet, I tend to use 'em when I play!!

No offence, but as someone who usually plays in goal, you're the kind of defender I hate! ;)

Haha! I take anything I can on the chest and very little gets past me!! I head when I need to though. I'm as fast as most wingers and just as agile hence my wing back credentials ;)  However I often play up front due to my pace and height

Jim and Stevo in central defence; I hope you like heading, lads, because I'm about as useful on crosses as Shay Given and proto-Guzan combined.

I'm 6'3"

I'm 6'2" and a defender/support striker... And I HATE heading the ball unless necessary. I was born with feet, I tend to use 'em when I play!!

No offence, but as someone who usually plays in goal, you're the kind of defender I hate! ;)

Haha! I take anything I can on the chest and very little gets past me!! I head when I need to though. I'm as fast as most wingers and just as agile hence my wing back credentials ;)  However I often play up front due to my pace and height

And so modest...!

I'm 6'3"

And so modest...!

Gotta sell myself here.....

Â