VillaTalk XI

StefanAVFC

There's a lad on here that is properly, properly good, isn't there? Plays for the England Uni side or something? Is it AVFCPOB?

There's a lad on here that is properly, properly good, isn't there? Plays for the England Uni side or something? Is it AVFCPOB?

Joe? He played in the old 606 team with me. Used to be on the Blues' books and was on FM :P

Edited by StefanAVFC

He played with us for VTFC briefly as well.

Yeah. He's pretty fecking good. Funnily enough, the only sustained period of not being shit we ever experienced was when he played :D

Joe? He played in the old 606 team with me. Used to be on the Blues' books and was on FM :P

On FM, cool! Didn't know that. I took great pleasure in telling my mates step-dad he was on FM once. I thought it was very very cool, he didn't though. Then again he won the FA Cup so FM is small beans I suppose.

I remember intending to sign Joe on FM once.

But when I found him, there was a regen on his team with a brilliant name like Roger Cockburn or something

I could only afford one, so joe didn't make the cut.

He played with us for VTFC briefly as well.

Yeah. He's pretty fecking good. Funnily enough, the only sustained period of not being shit we ever experienced was when he played :D

That coincided with my absences I think, so may have been me dragging you down as opposed to Joes brillance.

Jim and Stevo in central defence; I hope you like heading, lads, because I'm about as useful on crosses as Shay Given and proto-Guzan combined.

Swan-like shot stopper though.  B)

Â