VillaTalk XI

StefanAVFC

Im in, but it may be on a part time basis as I work shifts/weekends/nights but I'm more than happy to attend when I can and be an unused/emergency goalkeeper substitute. Or manager. I got England to win the world cup on Championship Manager 2 playing Les Ferdinand and an injured Darren Anderton. 

I'll probably be in it for more the social/laugh side rather than trying to actually play football, because I can't.

Edited by Ingram85

Im in, but it may be on a part time basis as I work shifts/weekends/nights but I'm more than happy to attend when I can and be an unused/emergency goalkeeper substitute. Or manager. I got England to win the world cup on Championship Manager 2 playing Les Ferdinand and an injured Darren Anderton. 

I'll probably be in it for more the social/laugh side rather than trying to actually play football, because I can't.

It's going to be so unserious. Don't worry :)

I love the idea. :) Another reason for me to wish I lived in Brum. But I have to say, we've got loads of goalkeepers posting on this forum. It'll be hard to score against you, guys.

Right so I've had an additional thought for this.

If we could get a Celtic team down, that would be phenomenal. I've signed up to their forum to see if there would be interest.

Would love to play but not exactly fit sadly, i used to play for a team in the Worcester league many moons ago. Would need about 5 years to get fit though :lol:  Is there an age limit? as may know a young Villa fan who would love to play. Maybe i could be a biased lino or something to give the rest of you a chance at least :rolleyes:

Would love to play but not exactly fit sadly, i used to play for a team in the Worcester league many moons ago. Would need about 5 years to get fit though :lol:  Is there an age limit? as may know a young Villa fan who would love to play. Maybe i could be a biased lino or something to give the rest of you a chance at least :rolleyes:

Nah man, as long as they're on VT get them involved! Or if they're not, get them on VT.

Nah man, as long as they're on VT get them involved! Or if they're not, get them on VT.

Will have a word with him.. meanwhile i'll have a go at trying to get fitter.. who knows maybe you'll still be after players next year.

I would have liked to have played but with a crazy work schedule (That includes weekends unfortunately) I can't commit, sorry.

Keep us informed as I'm sure you will :) and I hope you all do well.

You're not missing much anyway, probably better off without me.

If I could do something that in no way involved playing football, that'd be good. Kitman, masseuse, physio/magic sponge carrier, cheerleader, Did's dog walker...

Â