VillaTalk XI

StefanAVFC

Hey, I'm pacbuddies son, my name was suggested by my dad and I'm just confirming that I am interested in playing.

I play goalkeeper.

I played 11 v 11 at a younger age now play power league and have won some trophies with my current team.

Edited by SoulfulEnigma

Hey, I'm pacbuddies son, my name was suggested by my dad and I'm just confirming that I am interested in playing.

I play goalkeeper.

I played 11 v 11 at a younger age now play power league and have won some trophies with my current team.

I'm highly suspicious of your claim about your goalkeeping skills.Just hope it's not a case of like father like son. :P

After all, let's face it, Pacbuddies is notorious for always dropping the ball on this site & he has already admitted to having worn out the gloves he is borrowing you from having to pick the ball out of the back of the net millions of times. :)

If memory serves me correct, Pacbuddies is Scotland's no.2  :D  :)  :P  so you must be:

"Scotland's Scotland's No.1, Scotland's No 1. :P:):P:D

Jim and Stevo in central defence; I hope you like heading, lads, because I'm about as useful on crosses as Shay Given and proto-Guzan combined.

Swan-like shot stopper though.  B)

I'm 6'3"

Heading is pretty much all I do.

Â