FIFA 14

hogso

I got a bit of pack luck with IF Nasri and IF Navas, and continued doing a bit of trading, especially at TOTY.  I bought Inzaghi and sold him this week at 100k profit.

I was also picking up some Irish players at discard price ready for the St Patricks Day tournament (they did one last year and it was massive).  I've got about 20 Robbie Keanes who I grabbed for 700-800 coins each and could easily go for 6-8k in the lead up to the event.

Some YouTuber has been hyping the St Paddy's Day tournament so there's been a price rise on the players.  Decided to go early and sold the lot at 4k each, plus some Stephen Irelands at 1500 each.  Got myself enough for an IF Pogba!

Figured I'd try FUT - can't connect to any games at all though, very odd

I had big issues with my NAT settings recently.  Had to dick about with router settings etc.  It was a nightmare.

1db411c854112c186b859c61e4de8126.png

This team is really good to use. Played 11 won 11. Chamakh has 16 goals, Bolasie has 9 and Mikel is outscoring Eto'o.   :lol:

I see many people believe this is the 'best' formation and to play a striker in the CAM position just as you do - recommend it? 

I like the formation yeah. I was a 4-1-2-1-2 guy but it's so difficult to make different squads with it so I switched to 4-3-3 (2) and it's great. I'm not sure it's the fact that I play a striker in CAM - probably more to do with the H/M workrates he has. Eto'o isn't anything special there tbh, he's only there for chemistry.

Edited by adz.villa

I got a bit of pack luck with IF Nasri and IF Navas, and continued doing a bit of trading, especially at TOTY.  I bought Inzaghi and sold him this week at 100k profit.

I was also picking up some Irish players at discard price ready for the St Patricks Day tournament (they did one last year and it was massive).  I've got about 20 Robbie Keanes who I grabbed for 700-800 coins each and could easily go for 6-8k in the lead up to the event.

Some YouTuber has been hyping the St Paddy's Day tournament so there's been a price rise on the players.  Decided to go early and sold the lot at 4k each, plus some Stephen Irelands at 1500 each.  Got myself enough for an IF Pogba!

Figured I'd try FUT - can't connect to any games at all though, very odd

I had big issues with my NAT settings recently.  Had to dick about with router settings etc.  It was a nightmare.

It has only starting happening today though, everything else works fine apart from FUT games

How the **** can EA release a patch for Madden to fix the stiff arm and juke move glitches, but they can't release a patch to fix the lofted through balls on FIFA? Every time from kickoff people launch it up to a striker. I can't even see the radar at the bottom of the screen to select a centreback. It's **** infuriating.

Edited by adz.villa

Because its not something EA see's as needing a fix, they like FUT being a pacey arcade version of fifa. If it wasn't the majority of awful/average players who play FUT would never win and therefor not plunge in silly money.

Career mode growth is a bit annoying as well isnt it? My players after one good promotion winning season go up on average 1-2 overall and then when i check the transfer market in the second season everyone else' players have grown a ridiculous amount.

Which one?  4-3-3 (4)?

Lots of players got upgrades today, including Benteke who is now an 81.  If a player has already had an In Form version and then gets an upgrade the IFs get upgraded too.

The Pogba I picked up a couple of days ago has nearly double in value.  SIF Benatia has jumped from an 84 to an 86!

Started with 4-3-3 (3) I think, the one with the CAM - I've changed to a default 4-3-3 now though, I find that Hamsik gets forward well and Gomez drops back quite a fair bit so the balance seems nicer.

My team is a Serie A team else I'd be straight in for Benteke, I have barely any coins as well so for now I won't be changing much. How much is Benatia SIF?

I love it when PSG come in for a player. Barca, roma, Dortmund and arsenal all wanted benteke but wouldn't meet my £38 million valuation and then PSG come in and pay it happily.

Signed Diego Costa, Delay and a 17 year old wonder kid from PSV with the cash.

Just managed to offload Messi. Was taking up £700,000 in wages. Got him on a free. You can pretty much get anyone on a free as the cpu lets their contract run down. 2pq7vhj.jpg

It feels like the better the squad you have, the more the cpu dumbs down your team. He didn't really feel that good. Benteke on the other have, MONSTER!  157hy00.jpg

The rage from everyone on a FIFA forum when Benteke got upgraded was funny, he wasn't even the most undeserved. What exactly has Giaccherini done to be UP'd?

Anyway, my Villa team -

d53493ed0765c8c3dce4751a42b66b93.png

I change it to the line up we use every week which explains Bennett at LM and Bacuna at RB. However, I always use Okore.

My current Prem team - 

179be49a89aecf266acafc3fe09386e3.png

I'll be changing a couple things with this. I need UP Benteke, then I'm going to re buy IF Lallana to take over from N'Zogbia. Also need to replace Berba because he's pretty average and then I'm thinking of buying IF Mertesacker to replace Caulker.

Â