Boston bombing

drat01

I'd like to hear more about this idea that a donkey was involved in some way. Sounds very odd.

That cop climbing over the gate? He's a few pages back.

No, it was someone interviewed on the Today programme, who said "I'm glad he was taken alive, so we can question his ass".

I'd like to hear more about this idea that a donkey was involved in some way. Sounds very odd.

That cop climbing over the gate? He's a few pages back.

No, it was someone interviewed on the Today programme, who said "I'm glad he was taken alive, so we can question his ass".

At least questioning someone's ass, or even questioning them directly, is a more constructive approach than George W. Bush's "We're going to hunt down every last one of these really bad people and kill, kill, kill."

Oh internetz...

JeApIEE.jpg

To be fair, he is hot...

To be fair, that is no different from blokes reactions I've seen to Amanda Knox.

Wait until you see the following Klebold & Harris have...

I think that had something more to do with the ideals they purported or were construed to stand for as opposed to their model good looks.

Oh internetz...

JeApIEE.jpg

To be fair, he is hot...
To be fair, that is no different from blokes reactions I've seen to Amanda Knox.

Amanda Knox was found innocent in a court of law. Hardly comparable.

People on here were saying she was hot and the things they would do to her just after she had been arrested. There is no point pretending we are any different.

Not to sound stupid or conspiratorial, but can anybody show me the proof these two lads were the bombers. As it says alledged and there are images placing them at the scene etc.. But I haven't seen anything else suggesting it was them and one of them (at least) is dead so they won't tell us.

Not to sound stupid or conspiratorial, but can anybody show me the proof these two lads were the bombers. As it says alledged and there are images placing them at the scene etc.. But I haven't seen anything else suggesting it was them and one of them (at least) is dead so they won't tell us.

I guess until the trial we've only got the footage of them dropping bombs at the scenes, killing a cop, throwing explosives at police, bomb making stuff at their house and admitting they were the bombers to the person they carjacked to go on :D

• Like 4

I guess until the trial we've only got the footage of them dropping bombs at the scenes, killing a cop, throwing explosives at police, bomb making stuff at their house and admitting they were the bombers to the person they carjacked to go on :D

I tell you it makes me mad when I'm accused of something I didn't do. This was their way of protesting their innocence. ;-)

• Like 2

I tell you it makes me mad when I'm accused of something I didn't do. This was their way of protesting their innocence. ;-)

Reminds me of the time I beat the security guard in ASDA to death with a Butternut Squash when he asked to look in my bags as I left the store. ;)

Â