Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

AVFCTransTweet. :rolleyes:  Why do people have to justify their existence by pretending to know stuff? Annoys me so much.

That account clearly had no idea about that potential deal and about ten minutes later tweets that he won't be joining.  :lol:

The funny thing is accounts like AVFC Transfer Tweet haven't "revealed" any of our transfer targets so far. Not one. He/She have only reported things after foreign newspapers have. I really don't know why they dont just give up. 

Edited by PieFacE

The funny thing is accounts like AVFC Transfer Tweet haven't "revealed" any of our transfer targets so far. Not one. He/She have only reported things after foreign newspapers have. I really don't know why they dont just give up. 

It's a feeling of wanting to be loved......

Could this man be #avfc bound. According to a senior source at a reputable media company #avfc pic.twitter.com/2Blx9rePCt

His name is Dennis Suarez plays for city:

Attacking Midfielder.

I know i keep posting stuff from this twatter shite, but its only speculation at the end of the day. 

Stop it. He hasn't got one thing right.

Could this man be #avfc bound. According to a senior source at a reputable media company #avfc pic.twitter.com/2Blx9rePCt

Attacking Midfielder.

I know i keep posting stuff from this twatter shite, but its only speculation at the end of the day. 

Chill its a speculation thread. Would it make you feel better if i said:

Word on the street is we're looking at a player called Dennis Praet. 

• Like 1

Attacking Midfielder.

If we got Dennis Praet It would add a proper CAM to the team who could dictate the play, he's a special little talent!

• Like 1

Attacking Midfielder.

I'm perfectly chilled thanks. Just stating the obvious. No more, no less.

Called Okore as well - props :3

As well as Helenius elsewhere.

Wes is the man. Props indeed.

I said from day one Wes is the man. I reckon Lambo follows all your posts like a hawk Wes. Pretty apparent now that I am not alone in stating your posts are always top quality & now these lambo signings prove it.

Take a bow Wes, Take a bow!

Also he says Praet was recommended by Benteke and Benteke would be key to him signing for us.

We are being linked to several young attacking midfielders that are hot prospects within their respectful leagues, very interesting, I feel that there is definitely something in Lambert wanting a really good AM to get goals and link up play.