Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

At least we're not tracking aircraft movement this summer

Shame, I rather enjoyed that :)

Agreed. Solskjaer-gate was brilliant. I guess it could be deemed as having gone too far when Molde almost lost their sponsor or owner, whoever it was over Solskjaer-gate (although I doubt they'll be threatening to pull out with how they're doing now!)

Good times, good times.

Yeh it's a shame about Dale Stephens, I think he's quite a good player but not going to happen now. Luke murphy seems very likely though as does Cresswell. Wouldn't be surprised if both of these lads have signed by next Friday.

Yeh it's a shame about Dale Stephens, I think he's quite a good player but not going to happen now. Luke murphy seems very likely though as does Cresswell. Wouldn't be surprised if both of these lads have signed by next Friday.

I think there will have to be people out before anyone comes in

Well not a fall out as such but hasnt been picked.  I believe they think he has been distracted by the move that didnt happen.  Not sure on that but thats what I have heard.

The Ipswich left back

At least we're not tracking aircraft movement this summer

We should that was ace, thetrees bring them back please.

That day was good, VT being a step ahead of the media pack.

why do we need another LB? we need a back up RB, does this mean were sending bennett back to play school?

Our left backs are pony

Almost all European based contracts end on the 30th of June. Likewise transfer of players aren't "completed" until July the 1st. So whilst the likes of Falcao, Gotze, Moutinho have all already agreed to sign for other clubs those transfers wont actually go through until July 1st.

Dunne has still got four weeks wages coming from us.