Wigan away.....Whose going to go?

Super Jonno

Not sure If I can post a thread this early, or if what Im going to ask if allowed but I gotta try.

Firstly, whose intending to go ? I reckon it would be a great game to go to, the experience could be simply amazing, admittedly if it did come down to the last day of the season and we went down it would be the worst thing ever. EVER.

Wigan have given up to 6k before, they did that in the big relegation decider against West Ham a few years ago. West Ham lost (thanks to Zog) and couldnt mathematically stay up. Point is, they do give big allocations.

Hoping we get one this time, but if we do and hears my main question. Are their any season ticket holders on here that arent intending to go ?

If I was to pay for a ticket, Could it be booked under your name and transferred to me ? I have to go to this game and have a friend over from Italy whose second team is Villa and it would be great to take him.

No problems if not, but if you dont ask, you dont get :)

Ticket details are up on the OS, said 4,500 this morning but been changed to 3,000 already (I assume they are waiting to see what demand is like)

Thought they would have staggered the sale a bit i.e. 7 or 5 aways first, rather than dive in at 3+

That said everyone who has been going fairly regularly to aways should get a ticket

Ticket details are up on the OS, said 4,500 this morning but been changed to 3,000 already (I assume they are waiting to see what demand is like)

Thought they would have staggered the sale a bit i.e. 7 or 5 aways first, rather than dive in at 3+

That said everyone who has been going fairly regularly to aways should get a ticket

It is 5+ aways first, on Monday.

I also heard the allocation was 4,500 but am disappointed to see it now showing as 3000, I'd be more hopeful if it had the word 'initial' before ticket allocation.

they keep changing the website then as i saw it this morning saying 4.5k allocation, then saw it saying 3k allocation starting with 3+ aways on monday, and now it appears to have changed again

will be able to get mine on monday regardless

Amateurs aren't they?

Well I'll be able to get mine on Weds as I've been to 4 league aways this season so far.

I really hope we end up with 4.5k there, can't see why not as we'll sell the 3k quickly and it's not like the split behind the goal at Wigan, it's used solely for housing away fans.

if i can't get a ticket in the away end i would be very tempted to get a ticket in the home stand, but got to admit i would be very panicky in the home end as i am prone to screaming out and jumping up. I am also worried that if the worse happened and wigan sent us down, that they would all jump around celebrating all teary eyed and pissed, and i would be stuck in the stand with them. Also the shit situation where i have to watch on at all the villa fans jumping about whilst i'm sat there pretending to be gutted.

Will still do it probably

Â