Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

Why were there bullet casings in the bathroom corridor leading to the actual bathroom itself 

Wouldn't surprise me if there was an arguement and he chased her in there shooting his gun above his head like a crazy texan chewing tabacco

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Interesting developments today. Capt Christiaan Mangena, the ballistics expert said that the first shot was fired not when she was on the toilet, but when she was standing in front of the door facing the door. The next shot hit, and broke, her hip and then she fell down backwards, onto the magazine rack. The last bullet, which penetrated her skull, Mangena believes was fired as Steenkamp had her hands on her head. He said when the wound hit her head her head dropped immediately.

Mangena says that the type of ammunition Pistorius used creates "maximum wounding".

Col Van der Nest says that there is evidence Steenkamp's shorts were in a "normal wearing position" when she was shot so she wasn't going to the toilet.

Why on earth would you put three shots through the door anyway? Even if you thought somebody had broken in it is a bit extreme IMO.

No and no matter how good Roux is I don't think he's going to get away with it. 

Why on earth would you put three shots through the door anyway? Even if you thought somebody had broken in it is a bit extreme IMO.

I hope he doesn't, it all seems a bit daft and any regular person would have been put away a long time ago. 

I hope he doesn't, it all seems a bit daft and any regular person would have been put away a long time ago. 

yes thats right

IF the prosecution expert has the order of the bullets right then Oscar is toast

his defence team have to prove otherwise now  ..or at least discredit the witness if they can't  :)

IF the prosecution expert has the order of the bullets right then Oscar is toast

his defence team have to prove otherwise now  ..or at least discredit the witness if they can't  :)

Yes and i think he will find it difficult to discredit Mangena. 

Edited by PaulC

No they really wouldn't. Murder trials are rarely over in a couple of days

I think this guy is as guilty as sin imo, but unfortunately the prosecution has made a hash of this so far.

Its almost like a 12 round prize fight now with the defence having won the last 8 rounds, the prosecution now need a knock out because if it goes to point's he is going to walk.

I think this guy is as guilty as sin imo, but unfortunately the prosecution has made a hash of this so far.

Its almost like a 12 round prize fight now with the defence having won the last 8 rounds, the prosecution now need a knock out because if it goes to point's he is going to walk.

The prosecution or the police? I think the prosecution won the last round to be fair.

Edited by PaulC

The prosecution or the police? I think the prosecution won the last round to be fair.

Maybe mate, but as you say, the police have **** this up so much that the defence team (imo) have the upper hand atm.

Maybe mate, but as you say, the police have **** this up so much that the defence team (imo) have the upper hand atm.

Yes most people on here think the same but a lot may depend on how Pistorius stands up to the cross examination and it not being a trial by jury with a female judge presiding over it I think he will go down myself.

Â