The Randy Lerner thread

CI

New owner would be great news as it would pretty much guarantee Lambert being removed as well.

I'm hopeful. I think evidence points to a sale over some brilliant plan to be competitive again.

And I'm really looking forward to you moaning about the new owner and comparing him to Doug (spit!!!) and wanting him back when he doesn't do what you want him too. :P
Do you even watch the club you support?
How the **** can you question me??? I've been a fan since I was 4 years old - first game in 1962 - been a fan 52 **** years and you question me??? I've had a season ticket and going longer than you probably. How many games have you been to ths season - I've travelled up from London for EACH and EVERY league game and I've travelled to Villa Park for games when I lived and worked in Kent and Wigan. Shit I even travelled from Turkey and cut my stay with family short so I could watch Villa - so get off your high horse. All you've done all season (and longer) is bitch and moan about Lerner and this player and that player blah de blah. I give my club UNEQUIVACAL support regardless.

I may not like what Lerner is doing but I put ALL my energy in SUPPORTING the TEAM/CLUB regardless of performance/shit manager/shit owner. I've NEVER BOOED a player - I have booed Ellis cause I know what he is.

I wonder if you are one of the boo boys??

See I can make stupid judgmental statements too.

Take a breath. I wasn't questioning your support or having a go at you, like you did to me.

You make it sound like I complain for no reason. Yet if you've seen the state of us for the last 4 years surely you'd understand.

:D

• Like 2

New owner would be great news as it would pretty much guarantee Lambert being removed as well.

I'm hopeful. I think evidence points to a sale over some brilliant plan to be competitive again.

And I'm really looking forward to you moaning about the new owner and comparing him to Doug (spit!!!) and wanting him back when he doesn't do what you want him too. :P
Do you even watch the club you support?
How the **** can you question me??? I've been a fan since I was 4 years old - first game in 1962 - been a fan 52 **** years and you question me??? I've had a season ticket and going longer than you probably. How many games have you been to ths season - I've travelled up from London for EACH and EVERY league game and I've travelled to Villa Park for games when I lived and worked in Kent and Wigan. Shit I even travelled from Turkey and cut my stay with family short so I could watch Villa - so get off your high horse. All you've done all season (and longer) is bitch and moan about Lerner and this player and that player blah de blah. I give my club UNEQUIVACAL support regardless.

I may not like what Lerner is doing but I put ALL my energy in SUPPORTING the TEAM/CLUB regardless of performance/shit manager/shit owner. I've NEVER BOOED a player - I have booed Ellis cause I know what he is.

I wonder if you are one of the boo boys??

See I can make stupid judgmental statements too.

Take a breath. I wasn't questioning your support or having a go at you, like you did to me.

You make it sound like I complain for no reason. Yet if you've seen the state of us for the last 4 years surely you'd understand.

Yes you were - you stated Did I ever watch the team I support - is that not questioning it??? You must have missed my smiley at the end of my first post. If you had done the same to your post I would not have said what I did!

I've seen the state of us for 52 years - when we were bankrupt and believe me I have seen worse than this. I've seen worse managers/players/owners  I'm not unsympathetic to opinions  (I have my own opinions) - but please don't make a statement about if I ever see Villa play - people who know me know I was against Ellis (I still hate him for the way he treated me) but I NEVER EVER failed to give 100% backing to the TEAM.

I give my club UNEQUIVACAL support regardless.

I have booed Ellis

Hypocrite?

Notice I said I NEVER BOO A PLAYER - since when has Ellis played for Villa??? Booing a CHAIRMAN is totally different to booing a player before during and after a match!!! (so thanks for removing the part of my sentence where I mention players)

• Like 1

No offence lads, but can you take it to PM, please? I don't think any of us want another thread to descend into a back and forth argument, especially when we've got a juicy rumour to talk about.

• Like 3

I was going to say someone on that board said that HH has said it ties in with something he heard.

Funny he never mentioned it before then he's hardly one to keep his light under a bushel?

Or could it be he's jumping on the bandwagon to make people think he is ITK??? I wonder??

A lot of whispers that Randy is in talks at the moment. So who knows. Fingers crossed. To me it makes sense. I cant see him suddenly wanting to have another crack at it. He doesnt come to games anymore. Hes clearly disinterested. Thanks for the training ground and the Hotel. Both were great gestures. Now go back to the states.

Is there? I read an article that selling the club would be very difficult due to the debt that Lerner owns. What do make of this?

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2013/03/15/blog-what-if-randy-lerner-sells-aston-villa/

Same as any other club mate

A lot of whispers that Randy is in talks at the moment. So who knows. Fingers crossed. To me it makes sense. I cant see him suddenly wanting to have another crack at it. He doesnt come to games anymore. Hes clearly disinterested. Thanks for the training ground and the Hotel. Both were great gestures. Now go back to the states.

Is there? I read an article that selling the club would be very difficult due to the debt that Lerner owns. What do make of this?

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2013/03/15/blog-what-if-randy-lerner-sells-aston-villa/

The article is dated March 2013. The financial situation of the club has changed with Lerner doing the complicated financial transaction thingy he did with the £90m.

Nothing to see here.

I was going to say someone on that board said that HH has said it ties in with something he heard.

Funny he never mentioned it before then he's hardly one to keep his light under a bushel?

Or could it be he's jumping on the bandwagon to make people think he is ITK??? I wonder??

he reckons they are american as well. Great more yanks who treat clubs as a franchise. Hopefully if it is they know their football.

I wouldn't know about that, when I first read the initials HH I thought the poster was talking about Hairy Hands.

• Like 1

The article is dated March 2013. The financial situation of the club has changed with Lerner doing the complicated financial transaction thingy he did with the £90m.

Nothing to see here.

Yeah and all written based us moving to championship with no tv money this year

Â