The Randy Lerner thread

CI

So far all the replies have a total of nothing.

As for the relegation talk that would be down to Lambert not Lerner he chose to buy Kozak and Tonev in the summer rather than an attacking midfielder to give us an option of breaking teams down who don't attack us like yesterday.

Regardless we wont go down we only need a dozen points.

Because any half decent am would want more than the packet of crisps and a bag marbles rach week to play

As for the relegation talk that would be down to Lambert not Lerner

No way. Lerner is just as to blame. Them terrible manager choices and allowing the wages to get so high. We have been ordered to cut the wages down and it's crippling us.

Correction Daniel was crippling us as for a pack of marbles and Crisps would you prefer us to pay young players way over their going value?

Fact is when you give the same budget to a manager who has a full squad HE SHOULD buy only a couple of players for a much higher value raising the quality of the first eleven slowly every year.

I'm still not receiving any answers though

FFP doesn't mean "nothing". Most teams are working towards it. How they are doing so varies and whilst some teams are, indeed, fiddling it, they have the fortune of being able to sign huge sponsorship deals with state backed entities. We don't.

I think Suttonpaul's question is more than valid.

• Like 1

FFP doesn't mean "nothing". Most teams are working towards it. How they are doing so varies and whilst some teams are, indeed, fiddling it, they have the fortune of being able to sign huge sponsorship deals with state backed entities. We don't.

It would be an advantage to stay out of Europe for a few years. It only kills the teams struggling to stay top 6

Only if an owner WANTS to over fund a club forever 105m over three years is the max. We as fans can't demand that this owner or any other owner in the future spends more than the club earns on fees and wages, Infrastructure is different.

Alright cry babies (you know who you are)

Tell me what should have been done IN DETAIL and show me where the money should have come from to do it and how that would fit with FFP rules.

Also please tell me exactly why things wont be getting better now we are heading to a new transfer budget with a full squad.

Go for it or will I get well we shouldnt have done this or we should have ignored finances and brought players in January balls that you guys usually turn out.

If BJ10 had called fans cry babies, people would jump on it.

And.. Wow.

Just for TheTrees information from my earlier post

Paul Lambert has revealed owner Randy Lerner has attended games in disguise.

Lambert insists Lerner remains committed to the club.

Lambert said: “How do you know he doesn’t attend games?

"He comes to games. He might not sit where you think he sits. I’m not going to tell you where he sits.

"But you can’t go with the word on the street. You’ve got to go with facts. Randy watches games."

Ta

Yes Paul, we know that Randy watches games.....via a live feed. :D

Just for TheTrees information from my earlier post

Paul Lambert has revealed owner Randy Lerner has attended games in disguise.

Lambert insists Lerner remains committed to the club.

Lambert said: “How do you know he doesn’t attend games?

"He comes to games. He might not sit where you think he sits. I’m not going to tell you where he sits.

"But you can’t go with the word on the street. You’ve got to go with facts. Randy watches games."

Ta

Yes Paul, we know that Randy watches games.....via a live feed. :D

...In Julie B's basement.  :)

How do the likes of stoke/southampton fit into this FFP shit? They dont have massive sponsorship deals Edited by HeyAnty
  • Like 1

Your probably right but the person you mention makes thousands of posts on exactly the same negative thing. My language may have been provocative but it is how I see it.

on another note ...............With a fake moustache and glasses

Edited by suttonpaul

How do the likes of stoke/southampton fit into this FFP shit? They dont have massive sponsorship deals
I was referring to the clubs who are brazenly fiddling it. They are the ones who are signing huge, related-party sponsorship deals. Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

How do the likes of stoke/southampton fit into this FFP shit? They dont have massive sponsorship deals
I was referring to the clubs who are brazenly fiddling it. They are the ones who are signing huge related-party sponsorship deals.

Neither Soton or Stoke have any need to as far as I'm aware.

Yeah i know you were referring to the other clubs but mine is just an add on question. No way with stokes wages will they be in the FFF and im just using them as an example. Loads of others are doing the same as them

Stoke are pissing close to the wind, but they've attempted to remove some of the higher earners. They will be there or there abouts within this first monitoring period.

Taking on Irelands wages wont help. So what happens if they dont meet it?

we had a midfield of NRC - 8.5 mill......Petrov - 8mill......Sidwell - 6mill......or thereabouts = £24.5 mill

went to Liverpool got a 1-3 win  with Steven Gerrard and Mascarino playing

next game that midfield was dismantled and I don't think they all played together again.

..... what confidence have i got that this club with money can buy right and create a sustainable midfield that gels

NONE

Its just been a comedy of errors and misjudgments for years....and each manager seems to bring those misjudgments with them.

Edited by TRO

Â