Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I really hope Sylla just had a small knock keeping him from action, because I see no reason he'd be behind KEA. We certainly need him to give us some tenacity against Arsenal and to pressure them higher up the pitch. Definitely hope it's the 433 next Saturday, with a three of Delph, Westy, Sylla.

Maybe if we wanted to have more offensive game we put him .. while in the other hand put Sylla ..

Remember we haven't played KEA with three midfielders .. It was just a half against Utd where he seemed good .. And against Arsenal when we drew ..

I feel sorry for Silla, I highly rate him but it will be extremely hard for him to cemenet a place in the squad with the amount of midfielders we have. especially if the tabloids are accurate and there are more heading to VP. can only see him being used frequesntly in tough fixtures against teams with a real goal threat, just to sit infront of the back four. i hope this isnt the case, hes a great player who can be a future star if he progresses well.

i have to disagree JayDeePee i think he'll be a regular starter next season

I have to disagree pablo82 as it has come to light that your a blue nose

Edited by JayDeePee

Pretty fookin' perplexing, he was one of our best players in the spring and brought in something we badly missed before he came in. I hope Lambo plays him today to get game time and there's nothing more to it.

When asked if Sylla was playing for match fitness.

Dan AVFC: 

Guess so. The manager and first team coach are here so I guess they are treating it as an extra run-out for the lads who didn't get much game time on Saturday.

Â