Paul Lambert

Pilchard

SACK LAMBERT TOMORROWISA knows bestEven the goalscoring celebrations against Man City were not real according to some of the "experts" on here

Remember folks, you can't criticise any aspect of the Lambert regime or it automatically means you want him gone.

You criticise all aspects of it you crank-Even down to goalscoring celebrations

Anyone else a bit bored with watching us chase the opposition while they keep the ball?

I don't seem to really get chance to watch us with the ball much.

This seemed like something that was improving but after the first 3 games it's been awful.

Yes I am-Lets go out & play 1/2 touch football every week & go out & outpass teams like Arsenal & Spurs

What about teams like Norwich and Hull?

I don't expect us to out play top teams but against Chelsea and Liverpool we kept the ball well at times and tried to play football. This seems to have stopped since then.

You're a little defensive. It's ok to not say everything's great all the time. Nothing bad will happen.

Norwich & Hull we took 4 points away from home.

Lambert took over a side that had been in the relegation scrap for the previous 2 seasons.

We're moving in the right direction, the side is improving-It won't happen overnight but lets get behind the lads eh?

When you have idiots who find something to complain about even the goalscoring celebrations then you have a problem-My attitude is get behind the team/management, we know they haven't got boatloads of money to compete so lets see where it ends

• Like 1

I'm still a fan of him but my god we are so painful to watch at home, I really wish he could sort it.

Looks like the media have picked up on that now so hopefully the awkward questions he's getting asked now will force him into a serious think of the tactics he deploys at Villa Park.

Can't think of any other manager who's been in charge of nearly 50 league games for us and he's won more away than at home!

I'm still a fan of him but my god we are so painful to watch at home, I really wish he could sort it.

Looks like the media have picked up on that now so hopefully the awkward questions he's getting asked now will force him into a serious think of the tactics he deploys at Villa Park.

Can't think of any other manager who's been in charge of nearly 50 league games for us and he's won more away than at home!

But what does he do ? - Sylla for Westwood, Tonev for Weimann ? I don't see it making a massive difference.....

I agree in the present squad there is little to do as we're so set up to play away games it's ridiculous.

The two changes you've suggested I'd do for Everton but dunno if it would be good enough to win that game.

I can't emphasis how important it is he signs a capable attacking midfield in the January window.

But what does he do ? - Sylla for Westwood, Tonev for Weimann ? I don't see it making a massive difference.....

Well he's had 3 windows here now and bought in what 14 or so players? If there isnt someone to come off the bench or no options in reserve then its his own fault. Yes we have a limited budget but we've spent a decent amount since hes been here now.

• Like 1

SACK LAMBERT TOMORROWISA knows bestEven the goalscoring celebrations against Man City were not real according to some of the "experts" on here

Remember folks, you can't criticise any aspect of the Lambert regime or it automatically means you want him gone.
You criticise all aspects of it you crank-Even down to goalscoring celebrations

You must be confusing me with someone else. I don't recall criticising any celebrations. Feel free to quote where I said that...

He still said that 'on another day we might have got something' which is just pure spin. We didn't even create one clear cut chance.

Spurs only created one, and Benteke had a header from six yards out..

The Benteke header was a bit behind him, was always unlikely to get it on target. Thus it was a half-chance.

He still said that 'on another day we might have got something' which is just pure spin. We didn't even create one clear cut chance.

Ha ha, think you must have been watching a different game. Why do you think Guzan had to make brilliant saves from Townsend and Paulinho if they weren't clear scoring chances?

Ha ha, think you must have been watching a different game. Why do you think Guzan had to make brilliant saves from Townsend and Paulinho if they weren't clear scoring chances?

Ah two yes the Paulino miss with a free header was another one. But a shot from outside the box being closed down isn't really a clear chance, Townsend just hit it really well.

What's he supposed to say?

"Westwood, Weimann, and Kozak were shit. Hopefully we stop hoofing it."

It's just manager speak. They all do it

They don't. many are honest and say "We were poor" when that's the truth. Seems to me that provides a better basis for a grown-up discussion with the players about how to improve things. I'd like Lambert to have such a discussion with his defence about how to stop letting in stupid soft goals.

• Like 1