Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I hate that 'this is', 'we are' bollocks. It was silly corporate graphic design nonsense about 8 years ago, now it's just dated and silly. Pretentious is the word. 

Having said that the new one looks nice. 

On reflection, you are probably right.

Could be worse - could be AVFC.

And I love those crests.

Slick. It's a bit better than this:

38729560_354883208e_z.jpg

38729558_08679d415a.jpg

Looks great - persaonally I don't like 'this is' - as it just seems copy liverpool - whom we have no need to copy.  A big picture of Frank Carrodus would have been more appropiate IMO.

A big picture of the old trinity road stand would be nice, rather than the plastic monstrous carbuncle the said tunnel is now in.

Slick. It's a bit better than this:

38729560_354883208e_z.jpg

38729558_08679d415a.jpg

Looks great - persaonally I don't like 'this is' - as it just seems copy liverpool - whom we have no need to copy.  A big picture of Frank Carrodus would have been more appropiate IMO.

Loads have Stadiums have that though - it's not copying it's just the English language. It is Villa Park?? what would you suggest?

WE ARE

Just so you know, the above pictures are of the old tunnel.

I hate that 'this is', 'we are' bollocks. It was silly corporate graphic design nonsense about 8 years ago, now it's just dated and silly. Pretentious is the word. 

Having said that the new one looks nice. 

On reflection, you are probably right.

Could be worse - could be AVFC.

And I love those crests.

Actually, I think I don't like the 'This is' when it refers to something more abstract, like the company name, or Aston Villa itself. That's what I was referring to before. At least with 'This is Villa Park' it really does refer to Villa Park. It is Villa Park. So it's not so pretentious, but the whole look is very nice and classy. I'm impressed actually. And the old one looks bad, so what an improvement. 

• Like 1

He should have part/all funding from the sale of Benteke for a start but the difficulty will be attracting quality if there is still a wage cap in place.

I personally feel that we'll still buy potential but maybe another step up on the ladder as we've already seen with Okore. 

He should have part/all funding from the sale of Benteke for a start but the difficulty will be attracting quality if there is still a wage cap in place.

I personally feel that we'll still buy potential but maybe another step up on the ladder as we've already seen with Okore.

My worry is that he won't get all, maybe half. And that'll be to bring in a striker, midfielder and defender. I'd have to give Lerner credit if he backed Lambert with the full amount.

My worry is that he won't get all, maybe half. And that'll be to bring in a striker, midfielder and defender. I'd have to give Lerner credit if he backed Lambert with the full amount.

Yes mate that is the main concern especially with my own theory that he's preparing the club for a sale but lets hope when Benteke is sold you'll be praising the chairman as he should at the very least be reinvesting all revenue from the sale of Benteke back into the team again.