January Optimism Gauge

maqroll

With a bit of confidence we would have won the last two games with atleast 2 goals and the mood on here would have been quite different. The defence looked much better vs Southampton so for me it's still possible to turn it around, especially with Vlaar, Gabby, N'Zogbia and Stevens coming back.

Edited by tarjei

With a bit of confidence we would have won the last two games with atleast 2 goals and the mood on here would have been quite different. The defence looked much better vs Southampton so for me it's still possible to turn it around, especially with Vlaar, Gabby, N'Zogbia and Stevens coming back.

Gabby, N'Zogbia and Stevens all played against Southampton and we lost (again). I can't see how the addition of Vlaar will make us so much better.

We're not a lost cause just yet, by the end of the month we'll pretty much know where we are going to be playing football next season.

Strangely enough considering how bad we are at the moment if we can put 1 or 2 in the gaping hole that is our midfield I think we'll be a pretty decent side.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Â