Playstation 4

hogso

Started playing Killzone again, this time at my leisure as it's  already been reviewed... I'm not sure what's  going on but it's about a million times harder now for some reason. Couldn't get past one of the first bits before giving up. Massive WTF

Actually tempted by NBA 2K14. Looks amazing and has good reviews. This or Need for Speed. Which one guys?

Go for NBA

Go for NBA??

The game EA have actually said isn't as good as they expected and is basically a work in progress??

and you're a games reviewer?

2k14 is worlds better looking and playing.

Dubbs, if you have gone for NBA, unlucky.

nobody ever mentioned ea's game... he asked nba 2k14 or need for speed, and i told him to go for nba. how did that trip you up exactly?

Brain fart! :lol: 

my bad, sorry.

• Like 1

Looking for stock of a console only or console and battlefield 4, any ideas? Sainsbury is Tamworth said they might get a console delivery tomorrow. So far thats my only lead.

Edited by AndyC

I know this is kind of OT (as I couldn't find a thread) but I have £12 on my PSN, so what game(s) could I get? San Andreas is out for £12, but is a bit steep considering it's not even a hd remake with no trophy suppoResogun is great fun,

Resogun is great fun, very addictive and shows of the PS4 colours/gfx.

Free on PSN

Yep, I'm the same. The console, BF4 and Resogun and Warframe as free downloads are all I want at the moment. Nothing else interests me. Killzone did but after the reviews it's had I'm not all that bothered with it.

I'll have to wait a bit though unfortunately :(

Ha thanks for that, but by the time I can afford to buy a PS4 I will have forgotten about it. And that's going to be a while judging by the way my job hunt is going. I foresee months of unpaid internships on the horizon :(

The rubber is already peeling on my controller :(

Contact sony, they are replacing all affected controllers.

Don't I have to send it to them first though? I'd be without a PS4 for a week or two if that's the case.

So, the PS4 can't play 3D Blurays yet?  Well that's just great.

3D sucks anyway

Got Ghosts and FIFA for Christmas. Still got BF, kill zone and AC4 to finish as well. Noticed there are indicative dates for Driveclub and Watch Dogs in the next couple of months so no more purchases for me!

Â