Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

A lot of huff and puff but not much up front. We havent really created anything yet, Stoke are diabolical, they cant be that bad again in the second half. With all the effort we have put in I can see us running out of steam after an hour. We need an early goal in the second half otherwise its not going to happen

Way to regurgitate what the co-commetator said, KSV.

I think Bannan has been fine - a lot better than the QPR game.

i got some russian dude on commentary so i wouldnt know.

Your commentator must be watching the same game as me.

Bannan was woeful against QPR.. marginally better today as he hasnt given the ball away as much as he is just passing to Westwood all the time.

Ireland for Bannan and lets go for it. Hey, we may as well bring on Bent for Gabby at some stage.

Way to regurgitate what the co-commetator said, KSV.

I think Bannan has been fine - a lot better than the QPR game.

KSV/the co-commentator's point still stands, though :lol:

If we can keep up this level of performance then the odds are very much in our favour. I would also like to see Ireland, though. Personally I'm not too sure who I'd bring him on for, as I think we lose something different whoever we take off.

We need one of the midfielders to be making runs into the box. Too many crosses with no-one to cross to.

Herd has been our best player thus far.

We have had no midfield runners at all today, Gabby has got in a couple of decent positions but Benteke is the only one in the box surrounded by 3 defenders most of the time

KSV/the co-commentator's point still stands, though :lol:

If we can keep up this level of performance then the odds are very much in our favour. I would also like to see Ireland, though. Personally I'm not too sure who I'd bring him on for, as I think we lose something different whoever we take off.

Our performance always drops after the 60 minute mark, we run about so much everbody is cream crackered

Quite clear their game plan is to rough us up and nick something.

Sadly I think it'll work.

yeah, I can see the Stoke smash and grab in the last 20 mins happeneing

Good first half but shame we couldn't make the breakthrough. Really think this game is there to be won but we might need to take a risk and get the extra attacker around the hour mark. Half-thinking this is where we should re-introduce Bent - fair few times in the first half where the balls come into the box and you could imagine him being in the right place, where we have no-one. But of course, having Bent would mean sacrificing someone elsewhere and we don't want to lose the balance. Weimann would be another option.

Good first half but shame we couldn't make the breakthrough. Really think this game is there to be won but we might need to take a risk and get the extra attacker around the hour mark. Half-thinking this is where we should re-introduce Bent - fair few times in the first half where the balls come into the box and you could imagine him being in the right place, where we have no-one. But of course, having Bent would mean sacrificing someone elsewhere and we don't want to lose the balance. Weimann would be another option.

KEA and Delph will come on at some point

Here comes the dreaded second half performance. Please be different today!

Its depressing isnt it? I dread the second 45!!!!