Weekends football 1/2 December

andykeenan

does anyone else think thats qpr done? if they are to stay up with 37 points, last years total they need to win 10 out of 23, when they are yet to win 1 in 15. cant see it personally.

does anyone else think thats qpr done? if they are to stay up with 37 points, last years total they need to win 10 out of 23, when they are yet to win 1 in 15. cant see it personally.

I think QPR is definitely going down.

Interesting didn't have the stats in front of me but looking at that I'd say yeah but you can't rule anything out yet.. but it's looking likely isn't it.

last 4 games for QPR are reading away, arsenal home, newcastle home, liverpool away

i wouldnt fancy having to get something out of the last 3

Newcastle has been rotten lately so unless they pick up their game I can see QPR winning.

Jarpie must be American: "QPR is...", "Newcastle has..." :)

Finnish actually, I tend to use odd combination of brittish and american english due being taught brittish english in school and watching lot of american tv-shows and films. :P

How would britts say those?

Finnish actually, I tend to use odd combination of brittish and american english due being taught brittish english in school and watching lot of american tv-shows and films. :P

How would britts say those?

QPR are, Newcastle have. The team/club may technically be a singular entity, but we tend to think of them as being plural.

Â