Miwdeek football 24/26 October

andykeenan

Loving this...very impressed with the Ajax forwards, even though they're getting plenty of help by some shocking defending...

Great atmosphere at their stadium too, good show from Ajax all around

arsenal should still come through comfortably though, chelsea might end up needing a result away to juve and city at the moment look ****

i think the only brightside for city is that anyone can drop points to anyone in this group, could be some shockers still

Gotta love the coupon buster. :P

City have to look at Mancini in the long term now. His record in the big cup is woeful stretching over many seasons, it's the reason he got the boot at Inter and he has done little at City to detract from this criticism. It's not like he hasnt been given the resources either.

• Like 1

City have to look at Mancini in the long term now. His record in the big cup is woeful stretching over many seasons, it's the reason he got the boot at Inter and he has done little at City to detract from this criticism. It's not like he hasnt been given the resources either.

I completely agree. Shame they just handed him a 28 year contract or whatever it was...

I guess they've got the money to pay him off.

**** awesome performance by Dortmund tonight. Pressed, harassed, and really wanted to win the game. Real were poor, but Dortmund absolutely deserved the three points. I'm delighted - top of the group at the half way stage is better than I hoped for.

Heja BVB! :mrgreen:

**** awesome performance by Dortmund tonight. Pressed, harassed, and really wanted to win the game. Real were poor, but Dortmund absolutely deserved the three points. I'm delighted - top of the group at the half way stage is better than I hoped for.

Heja BVB! :mrgreen:

I'd love to see Dortmund and Ajax advance at the expense of the two Galactico sides

On the other hand, any club board who sacks their manager for failing to win the Champions League is moronic frankly. Lord Ferg would have been sacked long ago if the Man U board had taken that attitude and Mourinho got the boot at Chelsea for failing in Europe which set the club back years, not to mention Arsenal's faith in Wenger despite him never winning that cup.

It is a comp that requires a lot of luck to win, you shouldn't sack a manager for not succeeding in it.

Â