Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Careful guys, it's probably not a good idea to talk badly about Leeds, we should also remember that we don't have a clue how to protest and they can help us, oh, and were a bunch of clearings in the woods for supporting... Wait for it, Aston Villa on an Aston Villa forum!

Dirty

Leeds

It’s certainly unsportsmanlike. Whether every club does it or not I don’t know and frankly even if they did I don’t think I’d consider the practice any less underhanded.

Players diving from all different clubs happens all the time. It’s still cheating, regardless of the frequency in which it happens.

Having said that I doubt there would be much of a punishment though or that it warrants much of one. A fine I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

What's he's done isn't illegal or against the rules. And don't mention it's not sportsmanlike when they are quite happy to dive to get an advantage. Leeds may beat Derby tonight and spying on them won't be the reason why

I have nothing against Leeds had a great time before 1996 League Cup Final with their fans.

Spying will give you an advantage at defending set pieces and so on.  It's not as bad as buying players when you are banned to do so but still it is cheating.

5 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

The real question is how many times has this been done this season.

An investigation is required and Derby will definitely lodge a complaint. 

Why?!

I’m failing to see anything wrong with it. Are we going to ban opposition clubs/managers from going to the match of a team before they play them?

It’s a ridiculous fuss over nothing. 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Why?!

I’m failing to see anything wrong with it. Are we going to ban opposition clubs/managers from going to the match of a team before they play them?

i think training sessions are slightly different than a match.

They are watching a teams preparation before playing them.

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

i think training sessions are slightly different than a match.

They are watching a teams preparation before playing them.

Do you think Derby had half their players in Leeds shirts, just so the “spy” could see what’s going on? 

16 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

What's he's done isn't illegal or against the rules. And don't mention it's not sportsmanlike when they are quite happy to dive to get an advantage. Leeds may beat Derby tonight and spying on them won't be the reason why

Frank Lampard did play under the honorable Jose Mourinho who did a lot worse things

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Why?!

Yeah because training sessions are the same as watching games broadcast in front of 20-30k people. Come off it.

Â