Team Photo

deasy92

I'm a bit amazed some people can't name all the players, it's not hard :?
Fair play if you knew what Bowery or Bennett looked like having never seen them in a Villa shirt. You get a bit amazed fairly easily :P

Back row: Bowery Dunne Baker Given Guzan Marshall Benteke Clark Lichaj

Middle: El Ahmadi Gardner Agbonlahor Stevens Herd Ireland Holmann

Front: Westwood Delph Lowton Herd Bent Carsa Lambert Culverhouse Vlaar N'Zogbia Bennett Albrighton Bannan

No good with the staff i'm afraid!

We've cloned Herd? ;-)

I think that might be Weimann in the middle row, though to be fair they do appear to have morphed into each other.

No we've cloned Beckham

Front: Westwood Delph Lowton Beckham Bent Carsa Lambert Culverhouse Vlaar N'Zogbia Bennett Albrighton Bannan

Fair play if you knew what Bowery or Bennett looked like having never seen them in a Villa shirt. You get a bit amazed fairly easily :P

:shock: ...no I don't.

I just thought people would have seen their faces on the OS, and if you post on here then chances are you can use the internet relatively well (apart from CI who is scared by google apparently) so I assumed they would have checked the OS relatively frequently too.

But you know what they say about assuming things.

Have you noticed you never see Lowton and Stevens in the same room together

Just in the same team photo.

Ummm, it's not like they have a different head when they pull the Villa top on. Same face, different clothes. Lol :winkold:

Ummm, it's not like they have a different head when they pull the Villa top on. Same face, different clothes. Lol :winkold:
Ah right, I should've just recalled the many Chesterfield games I'd watched in the past year :D I did know Bennett but I completely understand people who didn't.

Ah right, I should've just recalled the many Chesterfield games I'd watched in the past year :D I did know Bennett but I completely understand people who didn't.

Haha fair enough :)

No Warnock or Hutton....I expected at least one to be there; they must be shite not to even get in the team photo!

Lambert must have really had their cards marked even before he came here.

As for N'Zogbia, have you ever seen a guy look more depressed, in every situation? Someone should tell him to bloody cheer up.

Â