Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Same here dude, I think it's me. Im cursed.

My away day record: West ham / Spurs / Fulham

No points and no goals :(

QPR ticket has arrived. Please give me a goal at least!

If you still feel cursed when you get off the train on the day then stand outside the ground - we need points! ;)

We've got to be the most miserable and negative set of fans in the league.

Worst start in the history of the club, sitting in 18th place after 2 horrible seasons.

Its hardly like there's much to sing and dance about.

I think a lot of fans and a lot of clubs would be the same if their team had dropped and turned as awful as ours.

Worst start in the history of the club, sitting in 18th place after 2 horrible seasons.

Its hardly like there's much to sing and dance about.

I think a lot of fans and a lot of clubs would be the same if their team had dropped and turned as awful as ours.

Never said there was much to sing and dance about but people think we're going to get smashed in every single game. Remember people saying how we'd get beat by 4 or 5 at Sunderland.

Well everytime Southampton, Reading and Wigan lose we should celebrate. Those are the teams we need to finish under us, as I don't see any other teams doing the same. QPR with Redknapp will gather enough points, they will not relegate now IMO. 3 points against Arsenal would be extremely, extremely welcome.

Nervous now with QPR sacking Hughes but I think in the end we'll be comfortably around 12-15.

12th? I think people don't understand just have bad of a situation we have gotten ourselves into. We are used to being safe, we are used to never going down, but this time around we are in deep, deep shit. I would take 17th here and now, quite easily.

My only problem is that the mid table teams that are sitting 12th-15th (Where I hope us to be come May) are starting to pull away points wise.

However if results go our way AKA, we win a few on the bounce and other teams around us lose/draw a few, we'll be right back in it.