Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Unfortunately your idea of the "right type of player" is anybody who has lots of Premier League experience, regardless of whether or not they're any good.

Is this saying that Morpheus infers?

Yes, and it certainly doesn't say that he specifically said that.

Pulled me up on what? I never actually said that he said that was what his idea of he right player was.

Unfortunately your idea of the "right type of player" is anybody who has lots of Premier League experience, regardless of whether or not they're any good.

And again.

Can you actually explain how I have "doctored" a post?

It was fully explained to you in another thread.

That he did say you inferred that was the player you like. Try to keep up.

You've come in a little too early there so go back out and play with your friends until its time for bed.

It was fully explained to you in another thread.

Actually it wasn't. You stormed off saying "you know what you did" when I still don't.

And again.

Read my post again. I never once said that you said that was the type of player you wanted. That's why when you asked where you had said that I readily said that you had inferred it.

Actually it wasn't. You stormed off saying "you know what you did" when I still don't.

Read my post again. I never once said that you said that was the type of player you wanted. That's why when you asked where you had said that I readily said that you had inferred it.

And again.

There wouldn't be a problem if certain posters were reading my posts correctly.

And again. :mrgreen: