Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I asked you how you could make such a comparison.

How do you know Lambert's buys have made our league position worse?

Again, no Mantis. The point of our debate was your statement 'how do you know Lambert's buys have made our league position worse' as quoted above. I have continually replied by stating that Lambert's purchases are currently in the team that has now seen us drop into the bottom three. Not exactly an invalid point and due to you not being able to answer my question directly you have twisted the point of debate to 'i asked you how you could make such a comparison' which i have also quoted above.

I would therefore suggest in future that you take stock of what you have actually posted than constantly changing your point to suit your debate. It is embarrassing.

Mantis why did you omit your above quotes from your previous post on page 122 replying to my previous post on page 121? Would it be that you are that sad and desperate that you have now started to doctor posts to suit your debate? You really are one sad excuse fella!

Mantis why did you omit your above quotes from my previous post on page 121? Would it be that you are that sad and desperate that you have now started to doctor posts to suit your debate? You really are one sad excuse fella!

FFS I didn't doctor anything! When you quote posts on this new version of VT it doesn't include quotes already in the post like the old VT did.

Talk about being hypocritical, how about you? Always lecturing me about "point scoring" when you're doing the exact thing now. It's not even like you're correct. As I said, I "doctored" nothing.

FFS I didn't doctor anything! When you quote posts on this new version of VT it doesn't include quotes already in the post like the old VT did.

Talk about being hypocritical, how about you? Always lecturing me about "point scoring" when you're doing the exact thing now. It's not even like you're correct. As I said, I "doctored" nothing.

Not even a feckin timestamp mate. I don't have to try and point score with you, all i have to do is quote your **** posts. **** disgusted and please don't reply to any of my posts again.

Not even a feckin timestamp mate. I don't have to try and point score with you, all i have to do is quote your **** posts. **** disgusted and please don't reply to any of my posts again.

What are you talking about? I click the "quote" button and then I respond to what is quoted.

What is it you are disgusted about exactly? I'm quite confused if I'm honest.

What are you talking about? I click the "quote" button and then I respond to what is quoted.

What is it you are disgusted about exactly? I'm quite confused if I'm honest.

How can you be confused when i've already pointed it out to you. Please for once actually listen to someone on here and stop replying to my posts!

How can you be confused when i've already pointed it out to you. Please for once actually listen to someone on here and stop replying to my posts!

I'm confused because you're screaming about doctoring posts and being disgusted but I haven't even done anything. You seem to have worked yourself up into a frenzy and I'm still not entirely sure what it's about.

Back on topic...

We're not going to be Relegated.

Absolutely agree with this.

I'm not expecting much back from Arsenal but hope an expect the recovery to begin straight after that

It's time to get behind our Manager and our team and give them the support they need

I'm confused because you're screaming about doctoring posts and being disgusted but I haven't even done anything. You seem to have worked yourself up into a frenzy and I'm still not entirely sure what it's about.

Oh you know exactly what you've tried to do even without me having to point it out. Since you won't stop replying to my posts even after asking you twice now i'm going to engage the 'ignore button' and engage with posters who don't doctor their posts to suit their debate.