Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Anyone else feeling a huge weight off their shoulders right now?

I've been stressing over us being involved in the last day drama for months, finally I can forget about **** relegation

...and so it came to pass that it had all been nothing more than a bad dream, a sound nights sleep was had by all and the very next day the plotting of a route forward to a brighter future began.

Goodnight children.

You are Stuart Hall and I claim my £5!

• Like 1

You have to look on the faces of the Wigan players at the end of that game to tell they know the great escape is looking unlikely 

They have a massive cup tie which they will be most likely lose, and probably by a few goal. The team will come out of that go to Arsenal, a difficult game, particular after a cup tie... and then face us, and we're in form. I Arsenal will have a field day against them, so we're safe!!

Just checked Skybet, we've gone up to 66/1 to be relegated, from 25/1 this afternoon

Well technically we could still be in this on the final day if Wigan beat Arsenal. Not impossible but will probably be a big ask especially after an FA Cup final.

Seriously can't see Wigan beating Arsenal away and then us at their place, particularly after a FA Cup appearance (win or lose)

Even a draw against Chelsea wouldn't be enough if Wigan beat Arsenal like they did last season. These are the fahcts.

I beg you to stop.

Having seen Germany surrender a 4-0 home lead against Sweden after 60 minutes last year I'm afraid I cannot/will not stop. I've seen many other 100-1 shots + happen in football having watched so much...you can relax, but i won't until it's done!

Edited by supernova26

Is it me, I'd actually love Newcastle or Norwich to go down please

As long as its not us - I really don't care.

I have a slight preference for Sunderland to get MON a reputation he deserves.

• Like 1