Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Must say, of all the teams...there are some mire down there, the north clubs for obvious reasons, but Wigan do deserve to go down.  Each season they do nothing, they're really not a premiership club...they have hardly any fans who fail to turn up for most of the season and well it's really an undeserving club.

They languish at the bottom of the table all season, then finally come alive at the end just to cling on...we need to rid the premier league of these cling-ons lol.

You must admit they are more fun to watch than Stoke though.

Two games in a row now for Wigan where the opposition have played a period of the game without a recognised striker. What a load of bollocks!

I hope Swansea and West Brom both get fooking relegated next season!

Two games in a row now for Wigan where the opposition have played a period of the game without a recognised striker. What a load of bollocks!

I hope Swansea and West Brom both get fooking relegated next season!

Why would you want Swansea to go down??

They are one of the better sides in the league to watch. A proper success story and blueprint for how sides should play when they come up. 

Yeah Stoke are bad, as a football team they play some of the worst brand of football going and very much on a par for not deserving to be in the prem.

But at least stokes fans can be arsed to turn up and watch them, Wigan isn't a footballing town and a premiership club is just wasted there...I suppose very much like Blackburn. But I forgave Blackburn as I always liked going there for away days :P

Yeah Stoke are bad, as a football team they play some of the worst brand of football going and very much on a par for not deserving to be in the prem.

But at least stokes fans can be arsed to turn up and watch them, Wigan isn't a footballing town and a premiership club is just wasted there...I suppose very much like Blackburn. But I forgave Blackburn as I always liked going there for away days :P

blackburn is very much a football town.