Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Basically we have to beat Chelsea... then we are safe surely.  Time for this side to grow up proper now & get revenge for that disgrace at theirs.. we all need to make Villa Park a hell hole for Chelsea next week.

We don't....

Well yes we do really unless you want to go into the last day with no chance of going down? Or are you confident that we are already safe? Or maybe that a draw would do?

Indeed. With 41, we are 99.999999999% safe.

Especially with Southampton and Stoke playing each other, Sunderland and Stoke playing each other and Norwich/Sunderland/Newcastle playing City/Spurs/L'Arse

What % safe are we with 40 ?   70% ?

Higher than that...

if the odds at the bookies are 40/1 then the % chance of it happening would be 2.43%.

Therefore the % chance of it not happening is 97.57%.

However, the bookies also put the probability lower than the actual (this is their edge) so in reality you are look at around a 1.5% chance of us going down still.

Still too high for comfort, but I'm confident we will survive!

If we can get a point at home to Chelsea I will be delighted! I think a team will go down on 40 points.

We're not going to beat Chelsea. 3 in a row? We don't win 3 in a row....

We don't win 2 in a row either apparently  B)

That we had done already this season. Not sure how long since we've done 3 though

We're not going to beat Chelsea. 3 in a row? We don't win 3 in a row....

We don't win 2 in a row either apparently  B)

That we had done already this season. Not sure how long since we've done 3 though

That's what I meant. Before we did it, we were like 'NOOOOOOOO WAY' but it's happened. Twice, no less.

Real shame Chelsea havent won today, fingers crossed for Wednesday. Rafa will definitely rotate against us. Although that means Torres will play and he always scores against us. 

Cant wait till next Saturday, hopefully the daft kick off time wont effect the atmosphere.

Real shame Chelsea havent won today, fingers crossed for Wednesday. Rafa will definitely rotate against us. Although that means Torres will play and he always scores against us. 

Cant wait till next Saturday, hopefully the daft kick off time wont effect the atmosphere.

Premature comprehension

Premature comprehension

The best kind in this case. Cant see Chelsea being totally up for it against us with that final coming up now.

It's a shame the Villa v Cheslea game is a 1pm kick off really. The atmosphere is always a bit flat in early kick offs. It it was a 5pm game the atmosphere would be electric. 

if Chelsea beat Spurs they are guaranteed 4th spot because of goal difference. Hope that works in our favour

But they'll still be battling Arsenal for third, so I doubt it will.

Yes maybe but I hope with all the games they have had to play and the Eufa cup final coming up they will not be quite at their best.

if Chelsea beat Spurs they are guaranteed 4th spot because of goal difference. Hope that works in our favour

But they'll still be battling Arsenal for third, so I doubt it will.

Yes maybe but I hope with all the games they have had to play and the Eufa cup final coming up they will not be quite at their best.

It's like I'm back in the 90's  :wub: