Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Lot of papers are carrying 'out for six weeks' story.......

Lets not forget the last 'gift' we were given though ......(a 4th division side over 2 legs!)

Very true, but the difference being that this gift doesn't rely quite so much on Villa having to carry out the job!

had a look here http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php?SKEY=ea8f5be81e38cf4f3ad5ce92ba2e1c26 for fletcher and i see we are top of the injury table with a whole bunch of ankle/foot injuries. big holes in the bodymoor heath training pitches?!?!?

fletcher has no return date as yet. losing him is a big blow for sunderland, both mentally for the other players and in terms of them scoring. definite plus for us.

looking at the fixtures could be a weekend of no points for sunderland, newcastle and reading. wigan play norwich so if there's a positive result there one of them will get no points too. would be a massive result for us to win, i just don't hink we will get 3 on the bounce though. a draw would be a brilliant result for us if everyone loses around us...

We've been in or around the top 4 of that list for as long as I can remember. Stan's leukemia and Gardner's long-term injury mean we've always had at least two players on the list all season.

Edited by Mantis

Ill be disappointed if we fail to take at least a draw from the Liverpool game

They really are a poor side 

But with one of the best forwards in the world in it. Suarez is a talent that could walk into any side in the world. If he is on form we are in trouble, if he has a poor day then we have a shot.

Ill be disappointed if we fail to take at least a draw from the Liverpool game

They really are a poor side 

They are a very inconsistent side, we could win or we could get battered.

We could draw

:)

Fletcher and Cattermole ruled out for the season. Bad news for Sunderland, good news for us.

They're pretty much a carbon copy of us at the end of last season. On a dreadful run of form and have lost two of their best players for the rest of the season. Unlike us last season however they stand a real real chance of going down.

Edited by Mantis

Id rather not wait til Wigan away to depend on a win to stay up.

Lets just do Norwich or Stoke.

4 points from those two would be good. If it comes down to wigan, then i can see us bottling it, though i guess the ideal situation would be for us and Wigan only needing a point in that game to stay up.

Might not be a great game though, me suspects! ;)

Would be even better if it meant those lovely  people from the northeast were relegated. Just to see Oneils face!

Fletcher and Cattermole ruled out for the season. Bad news for Sunderland, good news for us.

They're pretty much a carbon copy of us at the end of last season. On a dreadful run of form and have lost two of their best players for the rest of the season. Unlike us last season however they stand a real real chance of going down.

eh? do you think we didnt have a real chance of going down last season then? 

There was always a chance I just don't think it was ever that likely. That's not to say we didn't come close, just that we always had a cushion due to the way the season panned out.

There was always a chance I just don't think it was ever that likely. That's not to say we didn't come close, just that we always had a cushion due to the way the season panned out.

I thought it was likely we were going down when we went 3-2 down to chelsea after fighting back from 2-0 down. After the bolton match I was certain we were going down. Wba saves us last season with that last minute equiliser at bolton.

I thought it was likely we were going down when we went 3-2 down to chelsea after fighting back from 2-0 down. After the bolton match I was certain we were going down. Wba saves us last season with that last minute equiliser at bolton.

Along with AW's last minute winner against Fulham. Otherwise, we would've been totally down.