Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Just think, we have 8 games to try and win more games than we did last season. I'm fairly confident of staying up but we must continue to pick up points.

Hello ball, what are you doing in our court?

Just think, we have 8 games to try and win more games than we did last season. I'm fairly confident of staying up but we must continue to pick up points.

Hello ball, what are you doing in our court?

8 games left, 6 of them winnable potentially

If we can win 3 of them we're safe, with more points than last season

2 more wins and a couple of draws from 8 games.

It's between us and wigan now really, pray newcastle beat them and they lost the other game in hand v man city.

If we're not 4 points ahead of them before the last game of the season it'll be a seriously scary 90 minutes

I am not sure who i want to win the norwich sunderland game. maybe a draw would be best.

norwich win would be best imo. they're 3 points ahead of us as it is, whereas sunderland losing would keep them level with us, representing an opportunity to put another team between us and the relegation zone

2 more wins and a couple of draws from 8 games.

It's between us and wigan now really, pray newcastle beat them and they lost the other game in hand v man city.

No Sunderland have the same amount of points, and southampton only have 1 point more. they are still in it.

Indeed we need Sunderland and Southampton to drop as many points as possible. I'm

sure catching Norwich would be nice for Mr Lambert but they are not of any concern to me.

Unless they lose every game from now on.

Edited by Tayls

Who found Benteke ? Was it Henke ?

Same question re Sylla ?

Oh and has Henke been replaced ?

The commentator for last week's game said that when Lambert first saw Benteke play, he was actually there to watch Genk's other striker. So If that's true Lambert found him (by accident).

Who found Benteke ? Was it Henke ?

Same question re Sylla ?

Oh and has Henke been replaced ?

The commentator for last week's game said that when Lambert first saw Benteke play, he was actually there to watch Genk's other striker. So If that's true Lambert found him (by accident).

He went to watch Vossen but saw Benteke and in turn asked Wilmots if Tekkers was worth a punt.

Back on topic, we need to keep this going now and we shall be safe, a few more wins please! 

big what if here, but if united win all their games between now and us playing them, they'll be league champions before our match... as good a chance as any to get something from them

I don't want to jinx it but I think we'll stay up.. and potentially finish mid table if not stay up a good margin away from the bottom.

There does seem to be a change .. past 6 games we only lost against City and Arsenal and they weren't exactly thrashings.. infact there was just an odd goal in it.

We are 5th in the form table, have imo the best keeper from the bottom lot.. I think we'll be ok.

I didn't think we had it in us at all so credit to the team and Lambert.

Defensively we are still poor though and you can't ignore stuff like that in the PL.

But still a good win and let's hope for a few more wins and not worry about our safety at the end of the season.

At one point I thought we were defo gone so credit to the them, still not completely out of it but we now have a great chance to do so.

I didn't see it either but let me guess... They were by a mile the better team & should have wiped the floor with us, They should have had 6 penalties & all our goals were a mile offside & the players who scored them shouldn't even have been on the pitch....especially in view of how much cash he slipped to Kevin Friend in the warm up.