Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Great victory who knows what will happen next week we are playing well lost 2-1 to arsenal and 1-0 to city but I'd of took that 1 goal defeat to 2 top teams. Now 10 points separate the bottom ten teams. Norwich Wigan stoke Sunderland fulham qpr even Liverpool and Chelsea we can get results in these games guys. Norwich can't score we have abreast banging them in for fun. Southampton playing bad now their bubble is bursting. Reading are down now I think. Wigans game in hand is away at city. Things are improving. Pray for win next week, if we do win I think we will stay up chaps for first time this season I think we can do it

I just can't see QPR going down

ah come on... there's no way they're going to stay up, even now. they just gave themselves too much to do. they needed consistent title winning form from the middle of last month to have a hope, and they just won't keep that up

Glorious win. I have complete confidence we will eat QPR as well. Safe, safe, we are gonna be safe.

We need to create a wall of noise, even if we concede. Do that, and we will win. Get on the players backs, and we will lose for definate.

I'm quite surprised (and pleased) we are still in with a fighting chance of staying up. From what I could see todays performance wasn't great. Things seem more stable than they did a few weeks back....unless we implode, I expect us to still be in with a chance  of staying up until the last day.

Reading looked to have lost there nerve today, where at least we stood strong and came from a goal behind for the first time...

Squeaky bum time - !

Ok that was the minimum we needed to prolong our chances...nothing more. We now need to avoid defeat against QPR to prolong it still further...A win against them however starts to move us into a much better situation & puts massive pressure on both QPR & those teams above & around us!...This win was big but a win against QPR would now be absolutely MASSIVE!

Glorious win. I have complete confidence we will eat QPR as well. Safe, safe, we are gonna be safe.

Don't jinx it FFS.

saying that will bring bad luck :(

Bad luck? I think Villa have tapped out the bad luck well, there aint any left :) Nah I am supremely confident we will be fine. I have no evidence for this, my bit has just flipped. I am now convinced we will stay up.

It is pretty incredible that I thought we were dead and buried but really do see some light now. Big IF beating QPR, but if we do, I really think we can pick up about eight points from the remaining eight games to do it. 

The shaky defence aside, which I think will just always be rubbish, I've really seen a resilience and some encouraging signs since the draw at Everton. We might just pull this off. 

If it weren't for goals conceded in the last 7 minutes, we'd currently be in 10th on 35 points :(

*edit*

make that 10th on 36 points, forgot about the arsenal game

Edited by P3te

we werein 15th with 33pts this time last season, but didn't get another win for the remainder of the campaign and only scored 4 more goals. IF we beat QPR next week, the goal has to be to outdo last season both in points and goals scored IMO

• Like 1

Don't jinx it FFS.

Weird thing to say. Jinxes don't exist

• Like 1