Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

that's a bit no win though, if united win and go 15 points clear city will be motivated to close the gap and not lose the title by a mile. if they lose they'll want to win to close the gap to 9 points. 

city will be motivated regardless i reckon, we just need to go into it with no pressure and try and score a couple and hope that's enough for a point!

well then it should motivate us. if ManU win, we can help them get their title faster by beating ManC. so when we play ManU in a few weeks, they will not be too motivated and will be focused on european succes.

Yes it's not exactly good for us. We just need to win games now simple whether they be against the big or small teams. Those who don't think QPR can catch us - LOL are you for real? On current form we won't beat them either. 

So it's more & more looking like 3 from QPR, Reading, Villa, Southampton, WIgan.. The rest are getting a bit too far away now..Thats surely safety now for West Ham

Very bad results for us the QPR & West Ham wins... we have to beat QPR no question for me..a draw is no good.

So i now make it this based on my forceasts in the remaining fixtures

Newcastle .....46 pts

Norwich..........44 pts

Southampton..42 pts

Sunderland ...42 pts

West Ham......41 pts

Wigan.............37 pts

QPR................35 pts

Villa................35 pts

Reading..........33 pts

Before today's matches, I had these results in the table predictor:

Everton-Reading  - Everton win

Man U-Norwich - Man U win

Soton-QPR - Soton win

Stoke-West Ham - Stoke win

Sunderland-Fulham - Fulham win

Swansea-NEwcastle - Swansea win

Wigan-Liverpool - Liverpool win

This and my predictions for the next matches will give this table the 2nd of April;

12 Norwich 35

13 Southampton 31

14 Sunderland 30

15 West Ham 30

16 Newcastle 30

17 Aston Villa 30

18 Wigan 28

19 Reading 23

20 QPR 20

Now when QPR won West Ham won and Sunderland drew, I have updated the predictor and get this table:

12 Norwich 35

13 West Ham 33

14 Sunderland 31

15 Newcastle 30

16 Aston Villa 30

17 Southampton 28

18 Wigan 28

19 Reading 23

20 QPR 23

If we do our job against Reading and QPR we will be fine. If not we will go down anyway, so today's results has so far been very good for us (hope Wigan don't make an upset). And we have yet to play Norwich and Sunderland, who are in the mix as well.

Everton-Reading  - Everton win - RIGHT

Man U-Norwich - Man U win - RIGHT

Soton-QPR - Soton win - WRONG

Stoke-West Ham - Stoke win - WRONG

Sunderland-Fulham - Fulham win - WRONG

Swansea-NEwcastle - Swansea win - RIGHT

So, a 50% success rate so far.

Not sure I'm going to be placing too much store in your final table predictions!

Everton-Reading  - Everton win - RIGHT

Man U-Norwich - Man U win - RIGHT

Soton-QPR - Soton win - WRONG

Stoke-West Ham - Stoke win - WRONG

Sunderland-Fulham - Fulham win - WRONG

Swansea-NEwcastle - Swansea win - RIGHT

So, a 50% success rate so far.

Not sure I'm going to be placing too much store in your final table predictions!

You should not do that. You should rather see from the predictor that we are not in a very bad shape even when my predictions which are based on a little too much hope go wrong.

The point was not to highlight if I am good at predicting outcome of matches. The point was to show that we are better off now after this round than many of us thought we would be.

I am no good predictor. My betting results show that. Last year, I put 64 350 NOK into my betting account and cashed out 63 642. That is a loss of almost 100 pounds. This year has been even worse, with a loss of +800 pounds so far.