Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Not being mean DotS - but I personally could not give a flying **** what other people think or do in relation to AVFC. If we stay up they can all suck my fat mother-trucking testicles the bunch of tossers.

People can laugh all they want at us but as soon as something happens to their team. I am sure we will laugh a lot bloody harder.

also a perfectly valid position to be in

Hmm, yea sorry bit of a stressful day at work for a Friday and then I remember whilst on a break the position Villa are in and it stresses me out further. Breatheeee....

• Like 1

Hmm, yea sorry bit of a stressful day at work for a Friday and then I remember whilst on a break the position Villa are in and it stresses me out further. Breatheeee....

At least you can be guaranteed a relaxing weekend with no defeat for Villa.

Was watching SSN good morning thing earlier... Said it all when they were previewing the weekends fixtures & the pundit was forecasting results. He went through them all carefully giving his reasons as to who would win & why......Then they lastly came to Villa v Man City... Both laughed & simply said ...."erm City" ... They are literally laughing at this club.

not that I care about Sky opinion but they did same on goals on sunday when showing the analysis it was here is Cazorla 2nd goal and they showed Weimann goal with a muttering here is the villa goal

Was watching SSN good morning thing earlier... Said it all when they were previewing the weekends fixtures & the pundit was forecasting results. He went through them all carefully giving his reasons as to who would win & why......Then they lastly came to Villa v Man City... Both laughed & simply said ...."erm City" ... They are literally laughing at this club.

not that I care about Sky opinion but they did same on goals on sunday when showing the analysis it was here is Cazorla 2nd goal and they showed Weimann goal with a muttering here is the villa goal

I blame sky for turning a more or less level playing field to the circus we have now, so **** em.

But we are seen as a joke by a vast majority of people, both in Football and the mediia, and have you seen the reaction you get when you have worn anything Villa lately?

Ive just come back from the South-west and i always wear our colours, even when we are shit. But this is the worst ive seen this club portrayed.....ever!!!

Almost decked three plastics.

Personally, i just want to hang the person responable for bringing the name of this great club to nout more than a laughing stock. :angry:

Edited by MagicMushroom

Personally, i just want to hang the person responable for bringing the name of this great club to nout more than a laughing stock. :angry:

Great idea if only anyone could agree who it was.

For page after page of inconclusive discussion on this subject, see every other thread on this messageboard.   :mrgreen:

For page after page of inconclusive discussion on this subject, see every other thread on this messageboard.   :mrgreen:

well we could just go medieval and just hang anybody we accuse. i starting with MON :P

We would all end up hanging each other.

Hey, theres an idea for a protest.........a mass die-in. :D

Not being mean DotS - but I personally could not give a flying **** what other people think or do in relation to AVFC. If we stay up they can all suck my fat mother-trucking testicles the bunch of tossers.

People can laugh all they want at us but as soon as something happens to their team, I am sure we will laugh a lot bloody harder.

Lol!.. Love your passion Tayls!!

its probably a bit of all of em

In the last 6 seasons, villa have played 26 games in the month of march, winning a grand total of 2 of them

nothing like a bit of ole fashioned progress.lol

I don't expect us to stay up this season. But even if by some miracle we do, IMO we will have much the same problem next season , whilst the current cost cutting is in place - I don't see a long term future for us in the prem.

that's a bit no win though, if united win and go 15 points clear city will be motivated to close the gap and not lose the title by a mile. if they lose they'll want to win to close the gap to 9 points. 

city will be motivated regardless i reckon, we just need to go into it with no pressure and try and score a couple and hope that's enough for a point!