1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Regarding Norwich. Their next three matches are:

Everton (h)

Man Utd (a)

Southampton (h)

If they lose their first two, they stay on 29 points before the Southampton game. Lose or draw against Southampton, and they are in big trouble as other team in the relegation battle are playing each other and will pick up some points. 

If we win tomorrow, we are within reach of Norwich.

thats why I have included them in the four other teams.

Southampton

Reading

Wigan

Norwich

Villa

Are the five IMO

you can't leave fulham and sunderland out of it if you're including norwich though

you can't leave fulham and sunderland out of it if you're including norwich though

Fulham and sunderland are not on a freefall. they are exactly in the positions you woudl expect them, lower mid-table.

they are still picking up points from time to time and have some decent experienced players. I can't say the same for norwich

What pisses me off is that if the points we had gotten against Swansea, West Brom and Everton had been taken against Wigan, Southampton and Newcastle instead we'd be in a much stronger position. On paper they were also much easier games. This mental frailness the team and the management have is what will send us down.

agree about Fulham and Sunderland, they both had a little revival that means they find themselves in a position that they should pick up enough points to keep clear, west brom however are in freefall, unfortunately they have started falling from a pretty high league and points total, but their form over the last 6 games has been 5 defeats and one draw, we all know who the draw was against. might be interesting if they keep that form up till the end of the season. I happen to think Southampton will pull clear, seems no matter how they play they get results and score goals. my three to go down are QPR, Villa and one from Wigan Reading and Norwich.

What a shame!.. If City had turned up today, (which no doubt they will when we play them) it would have been the perfect day for us!

Still i had Southampton down as finishing above us anyways i just hope they beat all the teams around us too as their next 3 are ...

Newcastle (a)

QPR (h)

Norwich (a)

Plus they also have

Reading (a)

Sunderland (a)

too later in the season so they could play a big hand in our fate... Would be ok if they go on a mad run & beat that lot somehow.

Fulham and sunderland are not on a freefall. they are exactly in the positions you woudl expect them, lower mid-table.

they are still picking up points from time to time and have some decent experienced players. I can't say the same for norwich

have a look at fulhams last 10 results... they're not winning

Right, Soton are safe.

if we win tomorrow, they're not. if we don't it's between the bottom 4

To be honest I think we're more likely to take points off City and Arsenal than we are to beat West Ham tomorrow.

i wouldn't say we're more likely to do that than win tomorrow, but i wouldn't rule it out. if we can get 4 points from those 3 games it'll have been a fantastic job. if we can get 3, it'll be acceptable

Really starting to look like only one will survive from us, Wigan, Reading and QPR. Norwich are poor but they'll probably get the few wins they need. It's no longer an issue of just winning the odd key games, we're gonna need to forget all the poor form we've shown over the last 18th months and put together a very special run, which includes beating top teams. Just can't see it with a defence as poor as ours. 

I never thought Southampton would go down anyway they've got owners who know what they are doing and today they were outstanding. Remember they beat us 4-1 earlier in the season. Too many good players. We are starting to look royally **** now even with a win tomorrow. Yes Fulham and Norwich are in bad form but it will take us ages to get to 29 points the way we are playing. I never try and be short-sighted in these situations but for me I can only see it being between 3/4 teams.

Really starting to look like only one will survive from us, Wigan, Reading and QPR. Norwich are poor but they'll probably get the few wins they need. It's no longer an issue of just winning the odd key games, we're gonna need to forget all the poor form we've shown over the last 18th months and put together a very special run, which includes beating top teams. Just can't see it with a defence as poor as ours.

It will be 3 from the current bottom 4. Unfortunately we look one of the worst of them.