Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I wouldn't be adversed to giving Adkins a go. Had Southampton playing some lovely football and if he had stayed i do believe he would have kept them up comfortably.

So you want rid of Lambert because you don't think he is a proven enough manager and you want to replace him with a man who has an almost identical record but doesn't have a full PL season behind him and hasn't kept a team up? Sorry but that makes no sense to me at all.

Out of interest, given that we've seemingly not got a pot to piss in financially do you really think Lerner is going to stump up the cash to pay off Lambert and his team? I don't think so.

Out of interest, given that we've seemingly not got a pot to piss in financially do you really think Lerner is going to stump up the cash to pay off Lambert and his team? I don't think so.

Well it would seem that the only thing Lerner has been good at over the years is hiring and losing a succession of managers and their staff at great expense so why expect any different now!

I seem to recall, not too long ago, being told in no uncertain terms that because QPR were so far behind us in terms of points that it was highly unlikely (or words to that affect) they would catch us.

When I suggested otherwise I got the impression I was being labelled a doom monger!

I seem to recall, not too long ago, being told in no uncertain terms that because QPR were so far behind us in terms of points that it was highly unlikely (or words to that affect) they would catch us.

When I suggested otherwise I got the impression I was being labelled a doom monger!

It was highly unlikely. Can't remember exactly when I said it but they were about 10 points behind at the time I think.

West Ham have pulled back level though. Sorry to disappoint you.

And I never labeled you a doom monger for saying that.

Edited by Mantis

reading score again. puts us 19th, but means a win today jumps us above newcastle into 16th, 3 points behind fulham in 14th

hard to know what to make of the scores at the moment. if they stay like this and we win, it'll have been a very good day as it drags newcastle right into it. if it stays like this and we lose, it's almost impossible to see us getting out of it now