609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

The Redknapp appointment and timing of it really is a blow for us

Lambert really needs a result tonight now

I can see QPR doing us over now at their place, quite easily too

yeah depends what redknapp, he completely screwed southampton up and arrived there in december, but he arrived at pompey in december and (with cash to splash that eventually ruined the club) turned them around very nicely.

i don't know where qprs probs are in terms of who doesn't get along with who, but if it was problems with mark highes personally then there might be an instant harry effect. if not they'll still be **** untill harry can get some player in the january window.

I was watching Baggies beat Sunderland and realised how many ex players of ours were out on the pitch.

You begin to wonder if we had kept some our ex players now would we actually be better off?

Obviously Cahill is one that shouldn't have been sold - even if the deal seemed reasonable at the time

Ridgewell - you may laugh but he plays for West Brom and defensively they aint bad

Myhill - ok not better than Guzan but still decent

Sidwell - does ok at Fullham doesn't he?

Gardener - Ok jury is out but he doesn't look bad

Cuellar - I would have him over Clark any day alongside Vlaar

Shorey - mmmm ok may be not

Warnock - still our player and seems to be doing ok in the Chumpionship

Luke Moore - ok maybe i'll leave it there :)

NRC - where is he now?

Collins - Again look at Wham - would you not rather we had him alongside Vlaar even if he was useless at times

I know the issue is MON signed mid league players but paid them Champs league wages - and in some cases didn't play them at all.

thoughts

9 points in 12 games ? You happy

I'm buzzing yeah!

Posting negative bollocks in every thread doesn't make us win does it?

Dunno why everyone gets so blumin moody about it. We've been slowly getting better that people refuse to see, yes we've lost games but we haven't been qpr terrible and played the 'top' teams.

Villa fans enjoy moaning and being negative I'm sure of that!

Cuellar is showing his age IMO reactions are terrible (as shown by the gabby goal) cant remember who it was but someone absolutely raped him today before rose put in a good tackle

QPR going in the right way with arry appointment, sunderland certainly going the wrong way IMO every bit as bad as us and they have the fans on their back

QPR could easily win at Sunderland then beat us next Saturday once Harry takes the reigns. They will definitely get the "bounce" Lambert failed to give us.

That's worked out for them so well hasn't it? Very lucky not to be relegated last season. Worst team in the league by far. Full of journeymen on £80,000pw.