Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

And your response didn't really answer it. We will most likely be adding more to the wagebill this January, hence why it may be necessary to get rid of someone like Given.

My response clearly answered it. As usual you just can't accept it. :rolleyes:

My response clearly answered it. As usual you just can't accept it.

No it didn't. Your argument was that we could afford to keep Given on the books in the summer so why wouldn't we be able to do that in January? My argument is that while the club may have been fine with keeping him on the books then (especially given his performance last season) it may not be the same in January when we are looking to add more players to the wage bill.

It's nothing to do with not being able to "accept it".

No it didn't. Your argument was that we could afford to keep Given on the books in the summer so why wouldn't we be able to do that in January? My argument is that while the club may have been fine with keeping him on the books then (especially given his performance last season) it may not be the same in January when we are looking to add more players to the wage bill.

It's nothing to do with not being able to "accept it".

When you start finding new ways of arguing with yourself Mantis it really is time for me to bow out.

"I'm just sorry I don't got popcorn"...

Guys, neither of you know the answer so stop arguing about it...

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! :(

never gonna happen ;)

soooo, what does everyone think our points total will be? i'm going for 52 and mid table safety...

If we continue playing like we've played the last few games I think we're set for a mid table finish.

Hopefully we strengthen in January and we can all have a party against Wigan on the last day of the season :) Would love to see that stand full of 5,000 Villa fans :P

No way we'll be relegated. I see something between 45 and 50 points, steadily improving our game throughout the season.

With our present squad i can see us worrying about relegation until the last game of the season. However if we strengthen in the right areas with the right quality then we should be fine. Although we're still conceding too many goals we also look like scoring a few now which has made a difference.