Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

So, with all of these 'what ifs' - we should be further up the league than we are. Which is fine. The results on the law of averages will come...

CI - in a previous thread or earlier in this one, you were happy that we were creating chances. For the record, I am too, and I am convinced that this manager and this lot of players will come good.

Keep the faith guys... As the Vengaboys once mimed, 'Happiness, is just around the corner...'

Were not that bad, we keep the ball well, before Baker got injured on Saturday I think that was the strongest defence I've seen at Villa since O'neill, Berbatov was in Bakers pocket all game.

We lack the final ball, Gabby runs himself into the ground, unfortunately its always into a dead end but he was the only spark in the game. Fulham weren't good either, both teams lacked a creative midfielder and we matched them all game and had Benteke got his scoring boots on we would of had a point.

Aside from Everton and Southampton, we haven't played badly all season. Gotta feeling we'll destroy someone soon, same feeling applies for Saturday...

UTV

• Like 1

What a surprise

Were struggling 8 games into the season because quite frankly our squad is a joke

How many are actually Premier League Standard?

The buck has to stop with either Lerner or Lambert

I think many on here could see we were weak at the back especially with Dunne's injury and another CB was needed experience was needed in the summer we bought mostly wet behind the ears kids with hardly any PL experience

I'm sure Lambert would have wanted more players surely look what he is having to work with

Who is going to want to join the club in January when were in the bottom 5 with the fixtures we have coming up? I fully expect us to get held to ransom as well like all clubs who try to do their business in the Jan Window

There may be trouble ahead if i wasn't a villa fan i'd be putting a tenner on us for the drop i really do think were in the shit

Talk about a six pointer this weekend anything less than 3 points would be a disaster. UTV

I have never been as sure of relegation as I am now..

Lambert will have to perform miracles to get this team to stay up :(

Can anyone name 4 clubs that have a worse squad than us?

Reading, Southampton, Norwich, Wigan

And remember, it's a 12,45 kick off tomorrow - don't be late. My mate had to tell me this morning as we were going to the Church for lunch before the game. Now it's a quick Whopper in BK at Perry Bar instead...

Head out of the sand, tin hat on, and 3 points to the Villa... It's in the stars folks... and in the water... claret and blue joy this weekend... Maybe it's the hammers?

Sunderland aren't all that good tbh.

Better than us, but still. Playing some Dire stuff.

If Fletcher got injured, they have no one to score the goals..

If anything i fully expect us to get smashed by Sunderland

Look what happens when we play these so called "poor sides" who can't buy a win

We make it so easy for them... Its the villa mentality it always has been i can think of so many games in the past where we have thrown points away against so called poor opposition the last being Southampton?

Sunderland were woeful against Newcastle even with 11 vs. 10, really struggling to create possession play and chances. So on any given day we have a shot of beating them even away, but they could also beat ut easily on an off-day, that is how bad we can be at times. We need points, and hopefully 4 out of 6 in our two next games.

I don't think there are many teams worse to watch than us.

Nothing about our play is entertaining and I don't think we have one single player that actually excites me.

It would be terrible to go down and miss out on the increased tv money.

So would you rather play using Mcleish's tactics? is that more entertaining for you?

"Are you not entertained?!" - Maximus Orrelius

So would you rather play using Mcleish's tactics? is that more entertaining for you?

"Are you not entertained?!" - Maximus Orrelius

You mean Marcus Aurelius? And it was Maximus Decimus Meridius who said it.... :)

Get the car ready for those trips to Millwall next season folks

Today was a must win game i cannot see where our next win is going to come from

We look woeful half of our squad is not good enough for the premierleague

1 win in 19 games

I struggle when i look at the table to find teams worse than us tbh