General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

Any news on when GB will say something? If you can't clarify that, could you at least let on as to whether more talks have happened since last week? People are getting nervous...!

Cheers

Hi General. Me again with an actual Villa related message.

Some mornings i have the "pleasure" of driving out of Birmingham on the Aston Expressway and everymorning i look at my window to have a look at at the mosaic. BUT

The council have horrendous dirty plastics down the side of the expressway. Could the club ask about getting the council to maybe put clear perspex there or metal poles that you can see through. I think a trick is been missed for people driving past.

Cheers!

Hiya General K,

Congrats on the fantastic decision to name a charity as the shirt sponsor,, not only a really big statement but an impressive gesture which can only bring good things to villa

General,

with the news about Ted Kennedy yesterday, can I ask if you know or knew the Kennedy family?, had any political or social interaction with them? and to ask you to sum up their net contribution to the USA and also to the world in your opinion?

For what its worth - my opinion is they have been surviving on reputations since JFK and Robert, and seem a bit like a royal family of sorts without a real purpose - i maybe completely wrong..also .could a nother Kennedy ever become president?

Oh and dont get me on to the Grassy knoll and the magic bullet theory - you'll never get back into Florida:)

I can clear up the Home Office coaches. There was a HO conference at VP today. Jacqui Smith was happy to be speaking at her favouite place after the mauling she got at yesterday's police conference.

General Krulak here:

8. Obama..in dem race and in final election.

Think i'd be agreeing with you General. He's won me around, if i 'could' vote he'd be my man..

The man i feel who is more trustworthy. Has a lot of dignity too...

My father-in-law out here wants nothing to do with him. Says he doesn't want to vote for an terroist islamist African American. How ignorant some people are!! :(

Hi general, just wondering if there will be any official travel for the inter toto

ive been planning my own with other villa fans but was wondering if the club may be offering anything?

Hi General, who had the fantastic 'Acorns' on the shirt idea?

Actually I'll rephrase that. Since you could neither confirm nor deny any 'Acorns' on the shirt idea, who in your opinion would have had the idea, if such an idea were going to be had? Hypothetically speaking of course.

;)

General Krulak here:

1. stevenjos: Thank you for the kind invitation. I am here until Saturday but tonight I have a previous engagement. My sense is going to hear you all play would be a helluva lot better than what I will be doing!

2. MON and GB continue to talk. The talks are very friendly and we, AVFC, are obviously VERY hopeful that GB will be wearing the Claret and Blue next season. If it doesn't happen, it will NOT be because we haven't given it our all.

3. Yes, I did watch the Champions League final. I thought it was brilliant football...only marred by a bit too much diving and complaining. I thought the pace exhibited by both Clubs said a good deal about English Football...the two teams went after each other with abandon. I would list it as one of the top matches I have seen. Yes, Randy and I do watch other games. Ahhh, Tranmere...

4. pw: We have basically put Claret and Blue on everything that we "control." We can't just go splashing our colours on things we don't own.

5. roger_moore: Yes, JFK had a major impact on the US and, in part, the world. The family has, for the most part, lived off of his legacy.

6. Home Office was here to hold their annual conference...a tribute to the drawing power of the Villa! We were very pleased to have them here.

7. No summer vacation plans at this time.

General.

You and Randy have been a Villa for a while now, has it exceeded your expectations and are the plans on course and on schedule?

Also, Harvey Oswald didn't do it on his own did he?

P.S Whats your favorite English food which you cannot get in the U.S?

Up the Villa :)

No vacation plans general?

Does this mean that you can see yourself being very busy over the summer, with a bagfull of talent arriving at Villa Park!!

Ive jsut come back off Holiday myself, and have not had time to say thankyou on behalf of my daughter, who had an absolutely brilliant day meeting Gabby and the players. Whom were very friendly and welcoming to her!

The smile on her face when she recieved the card was also immense!. So much so, shes still going on about it every minute, every hour, and every day, that we are thinking of buying some ear muffs lol.

Please thank the players and staff for me. And its great that our club is in the hands of such caring owners.

Thankyou General.

General.... A few questions......

Roswell.....What really happened there? Alien landing?

Area 51....Have you ever been there? Are there any aliens there?

Marilyn Monroe.....Was she killed by the goverment?

JFK.....Who shot him?

Trade Towers....Government conspiracy?

Titanic.....Built to sink!? (Crazy me thinks)

And finally......Hitler, was he bent?

UpTheVilla