General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

As a 36 year old life long Villa fan, I'm about to pop my "second city derby" cherry this Sunday! Can't wait! I have for days been getting all excited and nervous, and the past couple of results haven't helped with either the excitement or the nerves. Clearly you are a new fan, but have very quickly become an establised fan. We know you watch/listen to every game, get excited at every kick, are chuffed to bits when we win and feel the disappointment when we lose, but how are you feeling in the run up to this big game? Are you feeling the same as you would in the run up to any other game, or is the anticipation greater? Also, do you know any SHA fans from before you got involved with the Villa? And if so, is bragging rights over them as important to you as it is to us?

General, we need a bigger ground.

Any chance you can install 2 extra seats somewhere before Sunday and send me the tickets? If not, im willing to sit on yours or another directors lap, im not very big so I won't impair your view.

Thanks.

Got to say general when i saw the new mosaics on this site i was emotional . The attention to detail to the old trinity is fantastic and am horrible wrong has been put right. Can you pass on my personal thanks to Randy for making me very proud and happy today.

General,

Just to echo what Ian said really, the new mosaic is brilliant and I can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks again for the amazing work yourself, Randy and the rest of the board of doing in restoring pride in Aston Villa.

Russ :)

General Krulak here:

1. As many of your know, I will be off the site until Monday...I am on my way to the UK for meetings and the game. I am HUGELY excited about my first Derby and confess that I am more than mildly nervous about it. I don't think I have felt this way about a NFL game ever!! UP THE VILLA!!!

2. Re. the new kit. Let's just wait and see what it looks like. I think most fans will be happy about the sponsor and happy about the kit. For me to start talking about it is not fair to either the current sponsor or the next.

3. The mosaics are absolutely spectacular. They were Randy's idea entirely and he hopes the fans are pleased with them. They are NOT in competition with "Players" so do NOT worry about that!!!

4. yellow card: Not sure about sitting in Randy's lap...might not be the thing to do. I do know there is one empty seat in the North Stand, 1st level loo.

General Krulak here:

3. The mosaics are absolutely spectacular. They were Randy's idea entirely and he hopes the fans are pleased with them. They are NOT in competition with "Players" so do NOT worry about that!!!

Pleased? I'm bloody emotional! They say everything about this club's tradition. Class. Please pass on my thanks to Randy and all involved with this project. It is truly superb

General Krulak here:

1. As many of your know, I will be off the site until Monday...I am on my way to the UK for meetings and the game. I am HUGELY excited about my first Derby and confess that I am more than mildly nervous about it. I don't think I have felt this way about a NFL game ever!! UP THE VILLA!!!

General Sir,

I know that you are way until Monday, but here's hoping that you will be writing a similar match report to last weeks. :D

Anyway, my question, do the Browns have this similar access to the Main Board like we do and if so, do their fans have the same respect for RAL as we do?

3. The mosaics are absolutely spectacular. They were Randy's idea entirely and he hopes the fans are pleased with them.

They are absolutely brilliant, sir. Randy can rest assured the fans will indeed appreciate the effort and all love the result.

Top work!

General,

How will you convey our huge gratitude to Randy over his latest gift to our club? Perhaps he will take pride by knowing that beauty of these mosaics will last beyond the life of us all?

general if you dig this far back when you get on after the derby can i just say that the mosaics look amazing. im off tomorrow to get some pics on my SLR to print! honest!

Can i second maybe some stained glass windows? will they be lit up at night?

I may go the holte for a pint tomoro just ot soak it in!

Enjoy the derby. ive gone to villa all my life. and you will NEVER have experienced anyhting like this game.

General,

Please pass my thanks on to Randy for the incredible new mosaics on the Holte.

They are truly wonderful and show that the new board really does understand the rich heritage of this club we all love. I used to look up with wonder at the old mosaics on the Trinity Road stand. They oozed class and history, and really set the old stadium apart from those of our rivals. I can't wait to venture south to see the new mosaics.

Absolutely superb. Thanks so much.