General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

3. Regarding the banner....I would go straight to Allison and see what she has to say. She will get to the right people.

Thanks General I am away at moment but Alison has emailed and arranged a meeting for the 16th . Just want to make you aware that the Sheff United experience is the type of things that the younger Villa fans want and for a first time Villa fan they never forget the crowd participation . If we can get all four stands / corners of the ground giving that type of support it will be worth more than a few points a season .

Banner might read Krulacks Claret and Blue Army :lol:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

i see moans on this thread, most of which most of us disagree with but i have to give credit where credit is due.

I was at villa park yesterday to get my Inter tickets and the service at the counter was excellent! I mentioned to the guy behind the counter that i had not seen my seat yet and he pointed in me in the direction to view it. "and if your not happy sir come back and we will do our best re-allocate you" I loved it :winkold: Walking through the ground i could see there was a lot of work going on and boy does that pitch look good! (wish i had brought my golf clubs!)

I'm sure 99.9% of fans on here can see how committed you and your team are to the cause and if anybody has any doubts look at the time that the last post off the General was posted!

UP THE VILLA!

General, Hi sir!

Any gossip on Half Time enertainment? Cheers leaders, etc? ;)

I rather see a mini-football game during half time. Its a massive thing for the local kids to play at VP in front of a hugh crowd and something they will remember for a very long time!

General Krulak here:

1. I will be "missing" until Wednesday...a Board Trip to Calgary with an energy company. So...don't think I have abandoned you!!

2. Marketing Initiatives. This is the remit of Richard Fitzgerald and he is absolutely brilliant at it. You will begin to see the "Villa Brand" become much more conspicuous in the days ahead. Richard has many plans and they will become obvious in the near future. Our Partnership with Nike brings us huge opportunities. The 100 million pound figure was Media-speak" but if anyone knows someone who is willing to put up that kind of money, please let me know.

3. Away fan location for Cup Games: We will cross that line when we reach it. I do not think we will displace our fans...certainly not behind the goals. MON is not looking for fans behind the goals.

4. Randy does NOT do cheerleaders.

General Krulak here:

2. Marketing Initiatives. This is the remit of Richard Fitzgerald and he is absolutely brilliant at it. You will begin to see the "Villa Brand" become much more conspicuous in the days ahead. Richard has many plans and they will become obvious in the near future. Our Partnership with Nike brings us huge opportunities. The 100 million pound figure was Media-speak" but if anyone knows someone who is willing to put up that kind of money, please let me know.

Thanks for the reply General K. Will look forward to seeing them, I hope we smash our ticket records with the aid of these new initiatives

General, I am a season ticket holder in the Holte and also a smoker. The ban is here and I accept that I can no longer smoke in Villa Park.

Is it possible for the club to arrange for smokers such as myself to be given a pass out at half time so that I can enjoy my filthy habit?

Thanks a lot.

Hi General,

as we all know when the big boys come to Villa Park we get a load of away fans in home areas. Would the club consider some kind of integrated/neutral area or do you think this would work? I went to see Villa down in Fulham last Christmas and was seated in the Neutral section, some Villa fans some Fulham fans. No big problem really.

It just seems like fans of some teams use our areas of VP just because their own clubs use up their allocation, which is destined for trouble somewhere along the way. We also have the Bluenoses to come too...

Thanks General and keep up the good work

Welcome back General,

I hope that trip went well. There seem's to be a real obsession amongst the fans at the moment with regards to season ticket sales - I blame it on lack of games to keep our football obsessed minds ticking over - and I've noticed on this thread and many others everyone is always asking about it.

So I was thinking - is there any way we could have a season tickets sales counter on the official website that either ticks over when there sold or if this is too complexed just one that is updated regulary. It could just be something simple like you get the counters of hits on websites. If nothing else it will stop everyone asking you all the time!

Cheers

General, I know Villa have a credit card available, but I am a firm believer in only buying what you have already money for (I hate the idea of running up huge bills). I have a pre-paid maestro card which I use for telephone or internet purchases and I was wondering if there are any thoughts of Villa introducing one or anything similar. My present one is a 'Talksport' one, but I would much prefer to have a Villa one.

General, I know Villa have a credit card available, but I am a firm believer in only buying what you have already money for (I hate the idea of running up huge bills). I have a pre-paid maestro card which I use for telephone or internet purchases and I was wondering if there are any thoughts of Villa introducing one or anything similar. My present one is a 'Talksport' one, but I would much prefer to have a Villa one.

On the subject of credit cards, i have (out of loyalty) cancelled my Santander card for an MBNA Villa card. Although its not a big issue i think you should know that they are still using the old badge