FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I've played all mine online. I don't know how your 4 games shaped up but I am constantly getting STRONG teams still. Luckily they are useless and need those players to give them half a chance. It amazes me how much these people must spend of their real life cash to create a world class team, yet still lose to people like me with a team full of silvers and bronze. I'd feel pig sick!

If you have a look on the previous page you'll see my mixed results. Fom an 8-1 win to a 5-0 loss. Erratic to say the least!

What formation did you go for? I tried to build a team of Belgians but Lukaku and Benteke are too pricey up top. Have managed mostly a Belgian side with Wenger as boss and a 4-3-3 -

Gillet; Danilo, Assou-Ekotto, Vertonghen, Alderweireld; Witsel, Fellaini, Defour; Villa, Rodrigo, some Russian lad.

Well chaps VillaTalk was relegated from div 6 earlier.

Three of us were left facing relegation from div 7 with points required.

We've left it with us safe and if we win 2 in our last 3 we will go straight back up.

We need a few more players to join the villatalk pro team preferably CDM, CBx2 and LB and RB.

I won't be back on until Thursday as I am away on business next week at A4U expo in London

That's a nice team! How much did it roughly cost you to put together?

I'm playing a 4-4-2 at the moment and not having many problems. Just have to defend really well most the time!

I got all over excited at the weekend and had some Xbox points or whatever they're called that I didn't know about so bought some gold packs. I'm totally new to gaming online etc - I've only played FIFA really against the AI (played online seasons a little bit on FIFA 12) so didn't realise I'd got points. I think they were left over from when I bought the zombie version of Red Dead Redemption.

Anyway, I bought a few packs, sold a few players and played a few games against the AI to build up some more coins. Seems a good way to get coins quickly and build a team capable of competing online.

We've left it with us safe and if we win 2 in our last 3 we will go straight back up.

We need a few more players to join the villatalk pro team preferably CDM, CBx2 and LB and RB.

I won't be back on until Thursday as I am away on business next week at A4U expo in London

I'm new to this pro lark. I've created a CAM and played a few games, if I wanted to change to CDM would it lose all the progress I've made (not that it's alot of progress but still) or does it transfer?

Also, what times do you guys play? As I'm quite restricted to when I can play on week days (after 10pm only normally).

Just got my first in-form player in a pack, and it's Roman Weidenfeller - what a legend. Tempted to start building a Bundesliga/Dortmund team, but I think I might sell him so I can improve my main side. Now have Fabregas in midfield in that one, with Falcao up front.

How do I find you lot, I would have no problem playing CDM or anywhere for that matter. If you need to send me an invite the tag is LockStock Villa ...I think I may have already added some of you

Â