FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Got a problem and not sure if it's my xbox or EA. Started last night and just tried again now and doing the same. Basically when I go to play online seasons it crashes. Not the first page where it tells you your division/games remaining etc but between that and the next page where you choose your team. The game freezes, music stops, Xbox completely freezes as well. Pressing the Xbox button on the controller does nothing. Just have to turn it all off and start again. Did that 4 times last night but clearly isn't working so haven't tried again today. I've read that their is supposed to be some updates this weekend, I might have already installed them as I had to download something last night. Anybody got any ideas?

Just did a drop-in match in which our goalkeeper was about 5 feet tall, skinny, and kept running out of his area. Needless to say, we were thrashed. And what did the guy's gamertag have included in it? BCFC. Figures.

Just did a drop-in match in which our goalkeeper was about 5 feet tall, skinny, and kept running out of his area. Needless to say, we were thrashed. And what did the guy's gamertag have included in it? BCFC. Figures.

Could've been a Bristol or Bradford City fan. On second thoughts, probably not.

I'll give that a try. Cheers!

I did that and it just did it again. This time I'd beaten Malaga 2-0 in a Div 3 game. Not happy - means I have to play again AND it thinks I've quit out. The last time after I'd beaten CSKA 4-0 I drew 0-0 in the rematch. Presume it's EA's servers. What a nightmare :(

Naturally I drew 3-3 in the rematch. What a **** nause!

Just got hammered twice in online - only played four online games in FUT so far. Won 8-1 in the first, came from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 in the third and then lost the last two 5-0 and 3-0.

Sometimes it feels like I'm playing against 15 men online. Whether I'm attacking or defending it feels like I'm constantly outnumbered. How can that be? I play a 4-3-3 to give me more options in attack but I just don't seem to get the ball forward quick enough. That said, the last match I was playing against a team purely made up of quick players. I had no chance. He was chasing me down all over the pitch and there was no chance of getting away.

Pied it off for tonight. Fed up!

Â