scuba steve

leemond2008

ok then, who is scuba steve???

I was a constant reader of the honey trap thread and if i recall correctly old 'scuba steve' was a normal bloke on a dating website who held a card up with his name on to prove he was who he said he was and things escalated from there, am I correct in that?

I only ask because if you click on 'credits' at the bottom of the page it throws up a window in which it says

Contributors: Many people contributed to the development of this module including Carls (lead developer), Batpuppy (PNTheme mod and general beta testing), Bobt and Slam (language support) and the rest of the development team, AdrianC, Alias5000, Kronos, rvdh, ScubaSteve, Solarian,Tazmon95, and Zak.

so if he was just a normal person on a dating website what are the chances of him being a contributer to this site and not realising that there was a whole thread pretty much dedicated to him???

• Like 1

Your first assumption matches my understanding, so I assume the ScubaSteve reference is a little joke.

Following your recent threads, I think you may need other things to occupy yourself! :lol:

• Like 1

Your first assumption matches my understanding, so I assume the ScubaSteve reference is a little joke.

Following your recent threads, I think you may need other things to occupy yourself! :lol:

:D

That picture of him in the car with the England shirt from about 5 years ago and a look on his face of 'all this for a shag, what the **** has my life become'? The stuff of legends.

That's just the credits for who wrote the software that this site runs on* (PNphpBB). The software is Free (Libre)/Open Source, so I highly doubt that ScubaSteve has anything to do with VT.

*: or used to run on, given that postnuke is no longer supported...

Scuba Steve is from the Adam Sandler film Big Daddy, i'd watched it a couple of days before the honeytrap thread started...still to this day i have no idea why that was the word i chose for the would be candidates! :D

• 3 years later...
Â